*UPDATE* The Deadly Game

Official news from the developers of SMASH Monsters

Re: *UPDATE* The Deadly Game

Postby poodoom » Feb 24 2017, 5:11pm

Our faction has had the max bonus for some time now. Despite this we are finding it quite impossible to finish a mythic. If a spender/grinder FAC like ours who won the last holo event can't beat one then I feel probably most can't. There needs to be an adjustment made in the time period, contribution requirement, or difficulty. Impossible mythics are deterring our desire to run missions at all. That's a chunk of money we flush down the toilet every time we fail for no rewards.
poodoom

Postby LJ_Drach-Nyen » Feb 24 2017, 5:37pm

I agree poodoo

It seems like they are forcing us to buy a cheap mission in order to complete it. Or buy an expensive mission in order to compete in the leaderboards.

This new system requires more tweaking! We shouldnt be penalized for spending money
LJ_Drach-Nyen

Postby SpongeBlob » Feb 26 2017, 2:39am

How do you know if you are in top 60? Is it top 60 of active players or it includes other inactive players of the same league?
SpongeBlob

Postby MonsterMine2 » Feb 26 2017, 3:26am

SpongeBlob wrote:How do you know if you are in top 60? Is it top 60 of active players or it includes other inactive players of the same league?

You will know because you can see if you get rewards on your league list, if you see no rewards, it means you are less than 60%
MonsterMine2

Postby Kylesa » Feb 26 2017, 4:00pm

The max bonus should be increased.
Kylesa

Postby Lahmende » Feb 27 2017, 7:31pm

Well, at this point, unless you're spending ex every league on energy, you won't place top 60%. The 80 ex you earn every 3 trial island stages pretty much pays for 3 league entries, making it a neutral ex situation. This is without buying the exp bundle, so with regular login bonus you might make that up for the week. In general, it's impossible now to be competitive and build any sort of free ex.
Lahmende

Postby riddle_explos » Feb 28 2017, 3:50am

Lahmende wrote:Well, at this point, unless you're spending ex every league on energy, you won't place top 60%. The 80 ex you earn every 3 trial island stages pretty much pays for 3 league entries, making it a neutral ex situation. This is without buying the exp bundle, so with regular login bonus you might make that up for the week. In general, it's impossible now to be competitive and build any sort of free ex.

I can place in leagues spending only 15 element X on energy. If I time the hits and don't let my energy fill up, I can sometimes place (in Legendary I) without buying energy at all. You can also win element X from the 2-hour challenges.

I am able to gain element X while always placing in league. You just have to be really active, and not miss out on any opportunity. Harder that it used to be, but still possible.
riddle_explos

Postby Negative_Zero » Feb 28 2017, 4:46am

Lahmende wrote:Well, at this point, unless you're spending ex every league on energy, you won't place top 60%.

Depends on what league you're in.
Negative_Zero

Previous

Return to Announcements