Ritual Reality: Part 1 & NEW MONSTERS

Browse through the announcement archive

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1

Postby Negative_Zero » Mar 16 2017, 3:54pm

munimuni wrote:Hey Apes, my feed back button is broken. Any way my guestion is: why did you guys not reset the monsters for this weeks trials?

The feedback button is now changed to the HELP button in the "?" Button
Negative_Zero
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Aug 18 2016, 5:52am

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1

Postby Lord_Anthony » Mar 16 2017, 4:05pm

Are the trials monsters actually "random" or do they follow some kind of combination pattern?
Lord_Anthony
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Jan 18 2015, 1:43pm

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1

Postby ATA_Marvin » Mar 16 2017, 4:10pm

Lord_Anthony wrote:Are the trials monsters actually "random" or do they follow some kind of combination pattern?


They are pulled from a variety of chosen monster sets.
ATA_Marvin
Game Designer
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mar 30 2016, 2:51pm

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1

Postby megative- » Mar 16 2017, 4:29pm

ATA_Marvin wrote:
Lord_Anthony wrote:Are the trials monsters actually "random" or do they follow some kind of combination pattern?


They are pulled from a variety of chosen monster sets.


So you guys got a set of monsters of adrena but they are randomly given to each players?

Edit: Why is the new mythics got a global bonus while the first 3 mythic type monsters doesn't even have 1% bonus?
megative-
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sep 5 2016, 2:14am

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1

Postby ATA_Marvin » Mar 16 2017, 4:37pm

megative- wrote:
ATA_Marvin wrote:
Lord_Anthony wrote:Are the trials monsters actually "random" or do they follow some kind of combination pattern?


They are pulled from a variety of chosen monster sets.


So you guys got a set of monsters of adrena but they are randomly given to each players?

Edit: Why is the new mythics got a global bonus while the first 3 mythic type monsters doesn't even have 1% bonus?


The new Mythic, Skids, does not have a Global Bonus currently. The new Epic, Naga, does however.
ATA_Marvin
Game Designer
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mar 30 2016, 2:51pm

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1 & NEW MONSTERS

Postby OneEyedKing » Mar 16 2017, 5:22pm

Event items from attacking?
Took you guys long enough. Great update though
OneEyedKing
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Jan 28 2016, 8:32am

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1 & NEW MONSTERS

Postby Blob » Mar 16 2017, 6:37pm

OMG A RICK AND MORTY AVATAR. (The avatar who looks like Rick.)
Blob
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Dec 7 2015, 12:30pm

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1 & NEW MONSTERS

Postby mrBoom » Mar 16 2017, 6:59pm

Blob wrote:OMG A RICK AND MORTY AVATAR. (The avatar who looks like Rick.)

It does look like rick lol
mrBoom
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sep 10 2016, 6:44am

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1 & NEW MONSTERS

Postby epicawesome » Mar 16 2017, 7:14pm

Blob wrote:OMG A RICK AND MORTY AVATAR. (The avatar who looks like Rick.)

Nailed it
epicawesome
 
Posts: 552
Joined: May 8 2015, 4:34am

Re: Ritual Reality: Part 1 & NEW MONSTERS

Postby Voidspear » Mar 16 2017, 8:41pm

You're right, just needs a bit of drool 
Voidspear
 
Posts: 3294
Joined: Jan 22 2015, 4:29pm

PreviousNext

Return to Past Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests