**Update** Le Nullard

Official news from the developers of SMASH Monsters

Re: Le Nullard

Postby xxxxxxxxxxxxm » Apr 13 2017, 6:04pm

ATA_Ness wrote:

Naga and Skids Creators

- Blood Offerings: Type S/N can now be topped up using EX!
- Naga and Skids Creators will be removed on April 27th, as will the Blood Offering bundles in the stores.
- All remaining Blood Offerings: Type S/N will be converted to Power Stones at a rate of 4:1.

Lichard and Blightwing Creators

- This time, the price of the creators will not increase per purchase.

- You will be able to purchase Blood Offerings: Type L/B through special bundles!
- Each purchase will unlock a new bundle with increased prices, but also increased value.
- If you don’t purchase the Blood Offering bundle for 24 hours, it’ll downgrade to the previous tier.

- Remaining Blood Offerings: Type L/B will be converted to Power Stones at a rate

Clarification please!
Does this mean the new monsters are only available now?!
then they will be gone…
Forever?

Or will they enter the monster creator randomness cycle?
xxxxxxxxxxxxm

Postby HK-47 » Apr 13 2017, 6:58pm

Terrible payout. Two weeks and only top 100. Top 50-100 only get 5 million and 4 Epics after grinding for two weeks. And those 4 Blights are only if they haven't bought a Blight creator.
HK-47

Postby OneEyedKing » Apr 13 2017, 11:46pm

The event item looks nicer than the avatars😕
OneEyedKing

Postby Plotscheck » Apr 14 2017, 12:00am

Spartan--117 wrote:Terrible payout. Two weeks and only top 100. Top 50-100 only get 5 million and 4 Epics after grinding for two weeks. And those 4 Blights are only if they haven't bought a Blight creator.

You also get bundles for your grind... if you compare it to the other events you even get more. Bundles AND an extra price for top 100
Plotscheck

Postby Leo » Apr 14 2017, 1:54am

xxxxxxxxxxxxm wrote:
ATA_Ness wrote:

Naga and Skids Creators

- Blood Offerings: Type S/N can now be topped up using EX!
- Naga and Skids Creators will be removed on April 27th, as will the Blood Offering bundles in the stores.
- All remaining Blood Offerings: Type S/N will be converted to Power Stones at a rate of 4:1.

Lichard and Blightwing Creators

- This time, the price of the creators will not increase per purchase.

- You will be able to purchase Blood Offerings: Type L/B through special bundles!
- Each purchase will unlock a new bundle with increased prices, but also increased value.
- If you don’t purchase the Blood Offering bundle for 24 hours, it’ll downgrade to the previous tier.

- Remaining Blood Offerings: Type L/B will be converted to Power Stones at a rate

Clarification please!
Does this mean the new monsters are only available now?!
then they will be gone…
Forever?

Or will they enter the monster creator randomness cycle?

Of course they will, marvin confirmed yesterday + why the hell would they ever create monsters we can't use?
Leo

Postby Anexanhume » Apr 14 2017, 2:39am

Plotscheck wrote:You also get bundles for your grind... if you compare it to the other events you even get more. Bundles AND an extra price for top 100

Previous events have given bundles and rewarded top 500. This is a regression.
Anexanhume

Postby MonsterMine2 » Apr 14 2017, 2:44am

I like that we are back to PvP roots for now, Although Holos went from useful grinding to small exp farm. Also top 100 only?

Well atleast I can rest for a few days

Edit: They added top 500 so I am happy
Last edited by MonsterMine2 on Apr 14 2017, 11:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
MonsterMine2

Postby Phlo » Apr 14 2017, 3:54am

This top 100 thing sucks a lot. I wont get any extraprices for 2 weeks.
Why didnt you birg back missions with the chams? The holos arnt fun anymore right now becauase not important to get anything.
Hm. At least you tried.
Phlo

Postby HK-47 » Apr 14 2017, 4:24am

Anexanhume wrote:
Plotscheck wrote:You also get bundles for your grind... if you compare it to the other events you even get more. Bundles AND an extra price for top 100

Previous events have given bundles and rewarded top 500. This is a regression.

Exactly. There is zero chance for anyone outside of Legendary to sniff the insignificant event rewards.
HK-47

Postby Gir » Apr 14 2017, 5:57am

Well this blows, Soooo pretty much will be repeating what everyone else has already said, but it feels like it's gone from things were happening in smash to nothing. Yeah sweet PVP event, but that's it? I battle anyway now with these 4 hour 60+ player leagues are going to be even worse of a grind to place in, if you don't have time/money to play for 4 hours straight. Wouldn't have been so bad if you had cropped to 2 hours, and kept some significance to HOLO missions. I tell you what I'll be grinding for 2 weeks, trials rather waste my money on that than buying 8000ex to place 36th in a league of 160 people . Mandatory "avas suck comment", maybe the yeti thing is cool, I suppose. Oh yeah top100? And rewards suck too. Maybe with a stroke of luck I'll hit top 100 by just having to place in the hell leagues you have spawned 
Gir

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements