*UPDATED* The Burrowers

Browse through the announcement archive

Re: The Burrowers

Postby Anexanhume » Apr 27 2017, 8:50pm

-Maj-Payne- wrote:I would imagine the drastic cut in rewards is designed to 'encourage' folks to level up and not troll lower leagues. Nothing worse than a level 140 veteran hanging around gold/plat leagues. Hate those guys.

There is no cut in rewards. The amount of rewards you earn per hour has gone up for everyone. The difference is that you have to work twice as often to get those rewards. That means spending more ex to place in leagues and likely more ex to play trials if you've been doing more than one run per week.
Anexanhume

Postby MajPayne » Apr 27 2017, 9:12pm

Correct: the only reward I really care about are the trial tokens and grinding through two leagues to obtain roughly the same amount isn't appealing to me.
MajPayne

Postby Anexanhume » Apr 27 2017, 9:18pm

-Maj-Payne- wrote:Correct: the only reward I really care about are the trial tokens and grinding through two leagues to obtain roughly the same amount isn't appealing to me.

I'm in the same boat. I'd much rather get 13 (or 130) every four hours than 140 but have to place in two leagues to do it.
Anexanhume

Postby -_-god-_- » Apr 27 2017, 9:51pm

-Maj-Payne- wrote:I would imagine the drastic cut in rewards is designed to 'encourage' folks to level up and not troll lower leagues. Nothing worse than a level 140 veteran hanging around gold/plat leagues. Hate those guys.

I personally like those trolls. Some are a Major Pain but even those are nice folks. ;) see ya in Plat 1-2 mp.
-_-god-_-

Postby -Boobie- » Apr 28 2017, 12:01am

-Maj-Payne- wrote:Correct: the only reward I really care about are the trial tokens and grinding through two leagues to obtain roughly the same amount isn't appealing to me.

And here is the problem with the new changes. Leg 2 and not even getting enough tokens for a trial stage after placing in top 5.
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

Postby MajPayne » Apr 28 2017, 8:33am

-tic- wrote:

I personally like those trolls. Some are a Major Pain but even those are nice folks. ;) see ya in Plat 1-2 mp.

️
MajPayne

Postby Pope » Apr 28 2017, 9:19am

Keep the 2 hour leagues don't listen to everyone. However you should bump up league rewards pretty ****** that I have to place in two leagues just to have enough coins to do 1 stage of trials. Pretty trash compared to old system
Pope

Postby sabersteve » Apr 28 2017, 9:53am

I asked for the two hour leagues. This way you could win more times, and not get sniped when you loose focus or real life interrupts the 4 hour leagues.
I did not ask for the tokens to be massively inflated. The original amounts of prizes and unlocks was fine.
sabersteve

Postby -Boobie- » Apr 28 2017, 12:09pm

😑 Steve...

EVERYONE GIVE STEVE A SWIRLY!!! 
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

Re: *UPDATED* The Burrowers

Postby saggy » Apr 28 2017, 2:50pm

Is it "smeurves" or "smorves"
saggy

PreviousNext