*UPDATED* The Burrowers

Official news from the developers of SMASH Monsters

*UPDATED* The Burrowers

Postby ATA_Zelda » Apr 27 2017, 12:11pm

The Burrowers

Ends at 2pm PDT May 11th (9pm UTC)
(Note: Trials / holo-missions will also temporarily be removed at this time to calculate rewards and prepare for the next event)

________

"The ancient personnel files of yore tell of a brilliant young scientist and patent lawyer named Maelwych Garglesmell, who was working on a formula to transform gold into friendship, yet all he managed to create was life.

Horrible, horrible life...

THE BURROWERS

Garglesmell's experiment spawned a race of goblin-like creatures called the Smeurves…a multitude of small green humanoids, each one only three grenades high and equipped with razor-sharp teeth, tearing claws, and a malevolent intellect.

The Smorves were talented diggers, and could tunnel through almost anything. They particularly enjoyed burrowing through human victims, harvesting their vital organs for food and profit, earning them the nickname "The Burrowers."

No sooner were the Pelps spawned than they began to burrow through the hapless scientists in the laboratory, burrowing through all in their path and escaping to freedom. Only Garglesmell escaped the onslaught of the Schmegegges, and he vowed to dedicate his life to the destruction of the Shelves and to undoing the damage he had wrought with his good intentions.

Meanwhile, Big Daddy Smopes, scientist and leader of the Smocks, began to research a way to duplicate Garglesmell's formula, so he could flood the world with Schmucks.

That was sixty years ago...and both scientists are about to complete their research. Only one side can survive.

Will it be humans?

Or will it be the...Smelmers?"

Collect MechaClogs

This time, we're calling for SMASH Agents on all fronts! Collect MechaClogs by attacking RIVALS and by competing in the new Weekend Holo-mission leaderboards!

SMASH's Charm will remain available throughout this event.

Collect 500 MechaClogs every 6 hours from your Rewards Inbox!

Leagues

You asked, and we've delivered — 2 hour leagues are back!

League bonuses are as follows:
- Bronze/Silver: 1x
- Gold: 2x
- Plat: 4x
- Leg I: 6x
- Leg II: 7x
- Leg III: 8x

Compete in INDIVIDUAL LEADERBOARDS

It's time for a new event-long individual leaderboard. FIGHT for your rewards!

Top 10

1st place

Weekend HOLO-MISSION LEADERBOARDS

Weekend Holosseum I: Friday, April 28th at 3pm PDT (10pm UTC) until Monday, May 1st at 3pm PDT (10pm UTC)

Weekend Holosseum II: Friday, May 5th at 3pm PDT (10pm UTC) until Monday, May 8th at 3pm PDT (10pm UTC)

These leaderboards have new emblems up for grabs! As before, each Faction can have one of each of them. So you could come in the Top 10 in one leaderboard and in 1st place in another to get both, but if you're in the Top 10 in both leaderboards, you won't get a second copy of the emblem the second time!

Top 10

1st place

Read up, Agents!
- Completing Holo-missions rewards a large amount of Holo-crystals during the weekend leaderboards!
- Max. bonus for each leaderboard is 8500%
- Collect Holo-crystal amplifiers from Leagues! The higher the league, the greater the bonus!

Important!
- You MUST update your app to the most recent version in order to see the Holo-crystal amplifiers in your rewards screen
- NOTE: Holo-crystal amplifiers do not carry over between Weekend Holosseum Leaderboards

*UPDATE!*
Weekend Holo-crystal leaderboards will give the following:
- Top 95% of the participants will receive MechaClogs and Gold!
- In addition, top 75% will get some Mythic Matter!

For the weekend holo-mission leaderboards, the mission tiers must be unlocked in order.

Collect Reward bundles from the Store

Mythic Matter

Gold

And Monsters!

Trials of Adrena

Adrena has decided that bigger numbers are better. All Trial token amounts game-wide have been multiplied by 10, and the amounts you receive have been slightly increased on top of this x10 as well.

Naga and Skids

All Blood Offerings: Type S/N will now be converted to Power Stones at a rate of 4:1

Naga and Skids have been added to the regular creators!

Naga has been also been added to power stones packs!

Lichard and Blightwing

Lichard and Blightwing creators will be removed on Thursday, May 11th at 3pm PDT (10pm UTC). After that time, all Blood Offerings: Type L/B will be converted to Power Stones at a rate of 3:1.
ATA_Zelda
Support

Re: The Burrowers

Postby spencer » Apr 27 2017, 2:15pm

Please show event drop amounts rewarded for holo lb.

Also I downloaded update but don't see amplifier. For holo in league
Last edited by spencer on Apr 27 2017, 2:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
spencer

Postby Lord_Anthony » Apr 27 2017, 2:20pm

This is confusing
Lord_Anthony

Postby multistriker » Apr 27 2017, 2:31pm

so the 200+ holo tokens ive been saving will be multiplied by 10 as well? wouldn't be very good if they just got depreciated on me
multistriker

Postby VlonJabba » Apr 27 2017, 2:38pm

multistriker wrote:so the 200+ holo tokens ive been saving will be multiplied by 10 as well? wouldn't be very good if they just got depreciated on me

They just did smh
VlonJabba

Postby multistriker » Apr 27 2017, 2:55pm

VlonJabba wrote:
multistriker wrote:so the 200+ holo tokens ive been saving will be multiplied by 10 as well? wouldn't be very good if they just got depreciated on me

They just did smh

looks like they made the right adjustments so no complaints here.
multistriker

Postby -Boobie- » Apr 27 2017, 3:19pm

You guys make unnecessary changes sometimes. Like with the trial zone being 100 tokens each stage.

But whatever its not important.
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

Postby Anil » Apr 27 2017, 3:47pm

What idiots asked for 2 hour leagues back?
Anil

Postby riddle_explos » Apr 27 2017, 3:53pm

Anil wrote:What idiots asked for 2 hour leagues back?

I liked 4 hours better too
riddle_explos

Postby multistriker » Apr 27 2017, 4:46pm

riddle_explos wrote:
Anil wrote:What idiots asked for 2 hour leagues back?

I liked 4 hours better too

i 3rd this... 2hr leagues suck.. life is about more than just constantly playing smash. lol
multistriker

Next

Return to Announcements