Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Official news from the developers of SMASH Monsters

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby CookieMonstar » May 12 2017, 5:48pm

You are all crazy..l bring back four hour leagues the two hour leagues is ragnarok for smash
CookieMonstar
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 19 2015, 12:12pm

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby riddle_explos » May 12 2017, 5:51pm

I would highly prefer the 4-hour leagues. I was getting more rewards that way, using the same amount of time and energy as I am now. So, overall, a big loss for me, on a daily basis.
riddle_explos
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Feb 19 2015, 1:45pm

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby Murasaki » May 12 2017, 8:16pm

😋Mura supports 4 hour leagues as well.
Murasaki
 
Posts: 30
Joined: May 9 2015, 2:09pm

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby --13-- » May 12 2017, 8:49pm

Aye yeah aye yah aye aye aye yah lil pump gon join on this x4 I would be wippin (wippin) Right up in the kitchen (kitchen) Takin in to league everyone gon be ditchin (ditchin) because the four hour time that we all wishin (wishin)
--13--
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Aug 20 2016, 9:20pm

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby Anexanhume » May 13 2017, 5:00am

riddle_explos wrote:I would highly prefer the 4-hour leagues. I was getting more rewards that way, using the same amount of time and energy as I am now. So, overall, a big loss for me, on a daily basis.


Same. Leagues take maybe one or two fewer raids to place and you have to check in every two hours instead of every four.
Anexanhume
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Aug 6 2016, 6:26pm

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby Captain-Daddy » May 15 2017, 1:58pm

Anexanhume wrote:
riddle_explos wrote:I would highly prefer the 4-hour leagues. I was getting more rewards that way, using the same amount of time and energy as I am now. So, overall, a big loss for me, on a daily basis.


Same. Leagues take maybe one or two fewer raids to place and you have to check in every two hours instead of every four.
Captain-Daddy
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Feb 23 2016, 4:49pm

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby reported » May 16 2017, 5:37am

2 or 4 hour leagues make no difference to me, i want the trials to cost 10 tokens again, i think this 100 token thing ia kind of obscene
reported
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Dec 31 2016, 5:24pm

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby Saint » May 16 2017, 11:03am

Nice story ata, my last name isn't Lovelace and I'm not a female. Is interesting you included me in your story
Saint
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Feb 1 2016, 4:46am

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby riddle_explos » May 16 2017, 3:33pm

ivoted_4bubbs wrote:2 or 4 hour leagues make no difference to me, i want the trials to cost 10 tokens again, i think this 100 token thing ia kind of obscene


How is it different? It takes 10x as many tokens, but you get more than 10x as many from leagues. And it costs the same amount of Element X as before if you run out.
riddle_explos
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Feb 19 2015, 1:45pm

Re: Gridhunter: The Gridfather

Postby Lord_Anthony » May 20 2017, 10:11am

riddle_explos wrote:I would highly prefer the 4-hour leagues. I was getting more rewards that way, using the same amount of time and energy as I am now. So, overall, a big loss for me, on a daily basis.

It's weird how everyone says bring back 4 hour leagues yet they haven't, but no one complains about 4 hour leagues and they change it to 2 hours, saying that people wanted 2 hour leagues🤔
Lord_Anthony
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Jan 18 2015, 1:43pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests