**Update** Holo-mission Battle Time Limit

Official news from the developers of SMASH Monsters

Re: Holo-mission Battle Time Limit

Postby -Inbox- » Jun 2 2017, 6:08am

Explain better, please.
-Inbox-

Postby Ly5 » Jun 2 2017, 7:42am

Why are you guys reading so much into this?
He didn't mention anything about changing regeneration timers. They still take the same 6 minutes for each holo token to regenerate... he didn't say 20 minutes for all 8 stages of the holo, nor did he say 20 minutes for the faction to complete the entire thing... he said 20 minutes per holo mission battle.
If you take longer than 20 minutes to complete a single battle, you are doing something wrong.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby sabersteve » Jun 2 2017, 8:00am

Why would the holo battle be any longer that a standard fight?
sabersteve

Postby Ly5 » Jun 2 2017, 9:28am

sabersteve wrote:Why would the holo battle be any longer that a standard fight?

Because they're not fighting against anyone, there's no league to place in, and you can't game the system like people did by sitting on people in leagues so they couldn't be attacked by rivals.
Sure...people get busy or the screen times out before the autobattle completes and the person comes back and sees they still need to finish the battle. Well, they have 20 minutes to realize unless the game crashes or reloads I guess. It can't last forever.
Oh, and check out the Update.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Re: **Update** Holo-mission Battle Time Limit

Postby sabersteve » Jun 2 2017, 9:39am

Exactly, there WAS no reason for the timer to be different. If anything, since everyone autos the holos, the timer limit could have been less. Strategy or exploit meant people needed the timers to be fiddled with.
sabersteve

Postby howdy1991 » Jun 2 2017, 12:54pm

Looks like I'll auto with 8 instead of 10. 
howdy1991

Postby OneEyedKing » Jun 2 2017, 10:52pm

sabersteve wrote:Exactly, there WAS no reason for the timer to be different. If anything, since everyone autos the holos, the timer limit could have been less. Strategy or exploit meant people needed the timers to be fiddled with.

There's a way to exploit holo missions where u get more token at the end of the battle. Although the exploit can still be used even with this new reduced time
OneEyedKing

Postby p00pster » Jun 2 2017, 11:16pm

OneEyedKing wrote:
sabersteve wrote:Exactly, there WAS no reason for the timer to be different. If anything, since everyone autos the holos, the timer limit could have been less. Strategy or exploit meant people needed the timers to be fiddled with.

There's a way to exploit holo missions where u get more token at the end of the battle. Although the exploit can still be used even with this new reduced time

Meaning, the "exploit" that, when battling, the tokens are used, so the timer counts down towards next token? If you use all the tokens and restart, and wait 30min for more, or take 30min to finish, it is still 30min to recharge.
p00pster

Postby OneEyedKing » Jun 3 2017, 1:29am

That's not the exploit I'm talking about lol

TBH didn't understand what you typed 
OneEyedKing

Postby -Boobie- » Jun 3 2017, 6:53am

You players really need to stop discussing exploits openly in WC.
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements