Re: Double League Rewards and a Sneak Peak

Postby -Boobie- » Jul 8 2017, 7:45am

Do I get a hat? 😮
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

Postby Mr-TSherman » Jul 8 2017, 2:32pm

To the noob that said mutagens only increase medals.... I miss my smashing
Last edited by Mr-TSherman on Jul 12 2017, 7:32am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr-TSherman

Postby terr_oh_rize » Jul 8 2017, 4:03pm

Why not leave the double rewards? It stimulates more activity, why must you always take good things back?
terr_oh_rize

Postby civiehoo » Jul 8 2017, 5:29pm

terrorize wrote:Why not leave the double rewards? It stimulates more activity, why must you always take good things back?

Probably because if they leave it like this it will just be normal and activity would normalize. Although I'd be 100% okay with this being the new normal... with the occasional double rewards being double this! 

P.S. Mr-TSherman, I too miss my smashing blue mutts with the 20% attack bonuses -- and I miss my party hach, party anubises, smashing Ginsu, and Christmas eels/Norman/Bubbles and their 20% attack bonuses too. I miss my mutts the most tho. 😭
civiehoo

Postby Lord_Anthony » Jul 8 2017, 6:51pm

Mr-TSherman wrote:To the noob that said mutagens only increase medals.PS I miss my smashing blue mutt 

A picture of old smash🏻
Lord_Anthony

Postby SPIDER-MAN » Jul 8 2017, 9:13pm

Thats an exclusive event item not how mutigens worked as an actual system.
Thats like saying my avatar is from competing in events and saying everyone was on that one particular week  mutigens did not provide anything but a new look and medals. Bringing up event skins is kinda of a lame way to show off. Just sayin thats not how the system worked.
SPIDER-MAN

Postby Gwyn » Jul 8 2017, 9:47pm

Handsome_Jack wrote:
-Boobie- wrote:Handsome Jack is too handsome for us

You are completely correct. I'm promoting you to assistant window washer. 

Yoooooo nice name. I got into a borderlands 2 binge lately 
Gwyn

Postby Ly5 » Jul 8 2017, 11:13pm

SPIDER-MAN wrote:Thats an exclusive event item not how mutigens worked as an actual system.
Thats like saying my avatar is from competing in events and saying everyone was on that one particular week  mutigens did not provide anything but a new look and medals. Bringing up event skins is kinda of a lame way to show off. Just sayin thats not how the system worked.

Dude...give it up. The special event mutagens were still mutagens (it has mutagen in the name man...come on). Stop trying to disprove everyone and move on. Even when there's visual proof, you still continue. Regular Mutagens gave more medals. Event/Holiday Mutagens gave an attack boost. They're both mutagens no matter how you put it. Check your facts before you try to call someone out. Just makes you look bad.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby SPIDER-MAN » Jul 9 2017, 3:22am

LYS wrote:
SPIDER-MAN wrote:Thats an exclusive event item not how mutigens worked as an actual system.

Dude...give it up. The special event mutagens were still mutagens (it has mutagen in the name man...come on). Stop trying to disprove everyone and move on. Even when there's visual proof, you still continue. Regular Mutagens gave more medals. Event/Holiday Mutagens gave an attack boost. They're both mutagens no matter how you put it. Check your facts before you try to call someone out. Just makes you look bad.

It was exclusive mutigens not how they actually worked for everyone might as well say you can still find party hat pikachu and say its part of the game. Nope
SPIDER-MAN

Postby SPIDER-MAN » Jul 9 2017, 3:34am

So to sum it up the origional question was "did mutigens provide a bonus" the answer is no they were not talking about the exclusive skins that all you nerds are gangin up on me about. I answered the question correctly you all just wanna show off like anybody really cares 
SPIDER-MAN

PreviousNext

Return to Past Announcements