Short Update Regarding the Event Break

Browse through the announcement archive

Re: Short Update Regarding the Event Break

Postby ERK_13 » Jul 11 2017, 1:47pm

Where are double league rewards? At least it was something until the new new dropped...
ERK_13

Postby ATA_Marvin » Jul 11 2017, 2:05pm

Braydon wrote:So can you double our rewards again in the meantime? Don't see how that would limit your focus.. just saying 🌚🌚🌚

It's not as easy as just flipping a switch. Trust me, I wish it was. We will try to get something else in the meantime, but cannot guarantee anything.
ATA_Marvin
Game Designer

Postby ATA_Zelda » Jul 11 2017, 2:13pm

drdevastron wrote:Support on the double league rewards.
Also, what is the shiny new feature? New colors/skins for monsters? Shiny just like how shiny pokemon are?

The support is noted! :) But Marvin said it best. ^

Also, not quite as shiny as that ... or maybe it's more shiny. We'll see! This refers to Augments, which you can read about in more detail in the "Sneak Peek" announcement from last Wednesday:

Augments are a new way for you to boost your Monsters, Districts, and your Agent ability. They function kind of like an equipment system, but more techy. In love with your Grimm, but it's just not cutting it in battle? No worries! Equip an Augment and give your Grimm a competitive boost in combat!
ATA_Zelda
Support

Postby -Boobie- » Jul 11 2017, 2:23pm

ATA_Marvin wrote:
Braydon wrote:So can you double our rewards again in the meantime? Don't see how that would limit your focus.. just saying 🌚🌚🌚

It's not as easy as just flipping a switch. Trust me, I wish it was. We will try to get something else in the meantime, but cannot guarantee anything.

The double rewards would be satisfying enough, for me at least.
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

Postby Quartzory » Jul 11 2017, 2:48pm

As soon as possible ?  dang , I lost hope  jk jk , good luck ATA 😋
Quartzory

Postby civiehoo » Jul 11 2017, 6:19pm

Yah, putting Smash on indefinite hold to develop a bunch of other random stuff... 🤢
civiehoo

Postby Ms_Arya » Jul 11 2017, 6:26pm

I'm good with double league rewards too.
Ms_Arya

Postby MassPain » Jul 12 2017, 2:09am

Since you locked your lame "Game Jam" announcement to prevent replies, I'll just reply here. Your lack of concern for Smash and apparent complete and total focus on your new Kingdoms of Heckfire game make it more and more obvious that all ATA is thinking about is KoH, which is destined to be a cosmic dud of a game. You're basically throwing away a tremendous game (Smash) to focus on yet another castle-building clone of a game with such a horrible name that no one who is unfamiliar with ATA (basically the entire mobile gaming universe) would ever consider downloading it, much less playing it. Good decisionmaking, Apes. Thanks again.
MassPain

Postby OneEyedKing » Jul 12 2017, 4:17am

MassPain wrote:Since you locked your lame "Game Jam" announcement to prevent replies, I'll just reply here. Your lack of concern for Smash and apparent complete and total focus on your new Kingdoms of Heckfire game make it more and more obvious that all ATA is thinking about is KoH, which is destined to be a cosmic dud of a game. You're basically throwing away a tremendous game (Smash) to focus on yet another castle-building clone of a game with such a horrible name that no one who is unfamiliar with ATA (basically the entire mobile gaming universe) would ever consider downloading it, much less playing it. Good decisionmaking, Apes. Thanks again.

Well said. Ata focusing on the new game, which is basically a clone of games like Game of War, instead of Smash is quite sad. Reason I have been playing Smash for over a year is because it's different, I've never played a game quite like this one. If ata focused more on this game and did a better job advertising, I'm sure they could reach the profit they are obviously looking for instead of creating this possibly money grabbing new game.
OneEyedKing

Postby -Boobie- » Jul 12 2017, 4:33am

They've bothered to leave that thread open on KaW and people are trashing it there.
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

PreviousNext

Return to Past Announcements