Short Update Regarding the Event Break

Browse through the announcement archive

Re: Short Update Regarding the Event Break

Postby Mr-TSherman » Jul 12 2017, 7:29am

I've sent multiple feedback regarding their lack of social web advertisements and poorly updated FB, twitter, etc. Marketing is key with mobile games... Well, that AND have a good game😂

Since we're talking about good games, I have question? I miss the old SMASH? I know Sony just released a new Crash... So could ATA re-release the old SMASH with Dark Matter (DNA and mutagens is a bonus, but I'm even cool without them).
👆🏽 I would the play the heck out of a re-release 👊🏽

OLD SMASH = THE BEST SMASH
Mr-TSherman

Postby Braydon » Jul 12 2017, 7:48am

Mr-TSherman wrote:I've sent multiple feedback regarding their lack of social web advertisements and poorly updated FB, twitter, etc. Marketing is key with mobile games... Well, that AND have a good game

Since we're talking about good games, I have question? I miss the old SMASH? I know Sony just released a new Crash... So could ATA re-release the old SMASH with Dark Matter (DNA and mutagens is a bonus, but I'm even cool without them).
🏽 I would the play the heck out of a re-release 🏽

OLD SMASH = THE BEST SMASH

Support the heck out of this^ 🏼🏼
Braydon

Postby Ly5 » Jul 12 2017, 3:20pm

I'm sure with all of your negative comments everywhere smash related, people will be dying to download the game...

The game needs a good community for it to be active. If there's no one to play for, why play? If all they see when they log on are comments like these, why WOULD they even keep the game?

The community is what holds people in a game, and if the community is like this, no one will want to come back.

So I have a proposal... let's work on us, let's try not to tell every new player who enters wc asking about the game "delete this app" "it's not worth playing"
New features are coming, be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Take a deep breath and breathe.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby h0wdy1991 » Jul 12 2017, 3:31pm

Also never break with no events for more than 30 minutes ever again.
h0wdy1991

Postby VlonJames » Jul 12 2017, 4:39pm

Im just wondering what's going to happen to the holo missions. In the store all of the holo mission releasers say "7 days left." So are you taking them away to compensate for the upcoming events/shiny new things? If so, should I go ahead and spend all the holo tokens I have or will I be given something better to replace the ones I have?? Btw i downloaded koh and it's honestly so boring I didn't enjoy any of the time I took away from smash to put into it.
VlonJames

Postby -Boobie- » Jul 12 2017, 4:49pm

I'm taking a deep breath until I pass out
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

Postby Gwyn » Jul 12 2017, 5:17pm

MassPain wrote:Since you locked your lame "Game Jam" announcement to prevent replies, I'll just reply here. Your lack of concern for Smash and apparent complete and total focus on your new Kingdoms of Heckfire game make it more and more obvious that all ATA is thinking about is KoH, which is destined to be a cosmic dud of a game. You're basically throwing away a tremendous game (Smash) to focus on yet another castle-building clone of a game with such a horrible name that no one who is unfamiliar with ATA (basically the entire mobile gaming universe) would ever consider downloading it, much less playing it. Good decisionmaking, Apes. Thanks again.

I agree. I wish smash would put the more time into upgrading, improving, and advertising smash. It's a solid and original game, the community is great, and there are still people playing and even new people coming in quite a lot. I would like to see some good advertising for smash that would attract newcomers and rejuvenate it.
Gwyn

Postby Gwyn » Jul 12 2017, 5:18pm

Not to mention the music is great
Gwyn

Postby Anil » Jul 12 2017, 5:53pm

KoH looks like a minecraft so I declined the beta invite. Putting smash so heavily on the back burner as they've done is tragic. Smash is pretty dead. There's less than 2,500 active players at any level, new or old, hitting holos daily which is awful. I'm just waiting for smash to be shut down at this point.
Anil

Postby Lord_Anthony » Jul 12 2017, 6:26pm

Anil wrote:KoH looks like a minecraft so I declined the beta invite. Putting smash so heavily on the back burner as they've done is tragic. Smash is pretty dead. There's less than 2,500 active players at any level, new or old, hitting holos daily which is awful. I'm just waiting for smash to be shut down at this point.

Less than 2000 for sure
Lord_Anthony

PreviousNext

Return to Past Announcements