Lookin' for a quick score ya seeeee

Promote and recruit for your factions here.

Lookin' for a quick score ya seeeee

Postby mr-dandi-lion » Nov 6 2017, 7:16pm

Here it is jabronies.

Looking for a top 10 faction that wants someone to be active for this next event and then feel free to move me on out. I have played this game on and off for about 2 years and still check in regularly but don't compete in league anymore so I have only 5,000 medals .

What do I have to offer?(I do not spend money this is just from saving by means of checking in) 122 holo tokens, so able to get those bonuses up!! Only two limit releases but I have almost 2,300 trial tokens so I can get close to 4 I thiiiink? Over 1,200 energy! With around 20 100+ lvl monsters, none are maxed though, I'm not that cool.

In a faction member I'm not too talkative, but I'm friendly and I chime in when I see a conversation I feel I can contribute to. A faction with an already open spot or some ALT account that has less stuff saved up is ideal, but of course, I'm not looking for anything less than a top 10 in at least this now current event (bloody macaroni?)

Happy Smashing#👊#👊#👊#
mr-dandi-lion

Re: Lookin' for a quick score ya seeeee

Postby h0wdy1991 » Nov 7 2017, 2:38pm

Not really selling yourself....
h0wdy1991

Postby mr-dandi-lion » Nov 7 2017, 3:37pm

I'm not a salesman. Just a dude trying to find the right fit. So I feel being Transparent, is more helpful than trying to "sell myself". Should I have used more colors or emojis? Or are you suggesting I lie? Or do you just not like the way it read?

No matter. Thanks so much for the input dot dot dot
mr-dandi-lion

Postby PaPa_DIGgy » Nov 8 2017, 8:53am

Im not to sure yourgonna find a top 10 fac thatll accept you..... Thats why there top ten lol. But We SAVAGES over here at SVR!!!! Are #41 and are moving quickly
PaPa_DIGgy

Postby h0wdy1991 » Nov 8 2017, 3:52pm

mr-dandi-lion wrote:Here it is jabronies.

Looking for a top 10 faction that wants someone active. to move me on out. Returning player.

Holi hitter with limit releases to spare. Over 1,200 energy! With 100+ lvl monsters.

In a faction member im non disruptive and I'm friendly and I chime in when I see a conversation I feel I can contribute to.
Due to my positive attributes, I'm not looking for anything less than a top 10 in at least this now current event (bloody macaroni?)

Happy Smashing####

Fixed it
h0wdy1991

Postby mr-dandi-lion » Nov 8 2017, 4:11pm

SaVAGe-_-DIG wrote:Im not to sure yourgonna find a top 10 fac thatll accept you..... Thats why there top ten lol. But We SAVAGES over here at SVR!!!! Are #41 and are moving quickly

Thanks! I appreciate the time you took to respond. Gotta say though , was part of a top 10 faction before I stopped (Party Animals, I see they're still sub 20 with only 30 members)
mr-dandi-lion

Postby mr-dandi-lion » Nov 8 2017, 4:13pm

howdy1991 wrote:
mr-dandi-lion wrote:Here it is jabronies.

Looking for a top 10 faction that wants someone active. to move me on out. Returning player.

Holi hitter with limit releases to spare. Over 1,200 energy! With 100+ lvl monsters.

In a faction member im non disruptive and I'm friendly and I chime in when I see a conversation I feel I can contribute to.
Due to my positive attributes, I'm not looking for anything less than a top 10 in at least this now current event (bloody macaroni?)

Happy Smashing####

Fixed it

No you didn't fix it but okay lol I see you just like to talk on forums regardless whether you're being helpful or not. I wish you the best
mr-dandi-lion

Postby h0wdy1991 » Nov 8 2017, 5:02pm

I honestly was trying to help. Good luck!
h0wdy1991

Postby Tyrant » Nov 8 2017, 7:43pm

When looking for a faction, activity is what matters. Zoo’s activity has dropped dramatically since holos started. Don’t look at medal leaderboard rankings, look at the event leaderboard.

We are taking a few people next event, so I’m not sure we will have space, but you should look into Tyrant Syndicate. They started under a month ago and are top 10 this event, likely will stay that way for a while. That is, until some inactive spender faction gets grumpy and takes their spot. They aren’t looking for minimal activity though, must battle daily to build bonus at the beginning of events and continue to hit holos throughout the events. Hope you find a good faction whoever you choose. Happy Smashing.
Tyrant

Return to Factions