Oldest Faction?

Promote and recruit for your factions here.

Oldest Faction?

Postby Hagrid » Dec 28 2017, 9:22pm

Oldest Faction?
Hagrid

Re: Oldest Faction?

Postby Tyrant » Dec 28 2017, 9:53pm

There were groups that had sort of “alliances” before factions, they wouldn’t raid each other. They were [EL] Elite Labs and [BG] Blob Grinders, I believe. Think EL formed first.
Tyrant

Postby magikarp » Dec 29 2017, 12:25am

You're correct MonsterScrub. Elite Labs came from an earlier version of Smash that was a public beta test.

When this app was released there were no factions. So we formed group chats on LINE. The known agencies (those that made recruitment threads in the forum) were: EL, BG, Monster Club, Syndicate, and Smashers.

We were ready with admins and recruits to fill the 25 spots as soon as factions came out. Aside from that, time has worn down many players from our collective ranks, and some of the most successful players have come from recent history. A legacy in a tap-tap game doesn't provide much.... other than insight into the game before the added features. Lol.
magikarp

Postby Tyrant » Dec 29 2017, 12:33pm

Haha, now that name is a throw back! Lol, haven’t been MonsterScrub in a while.

I wish I knew when I started that I’d still be playing, then I’d have actually put thought into my decisions early on, haha. Was inactive. Nice to see that some other oldies stick around though. I got all that information second hand, unfortunately. I didn’t start until June 2015, long after factions started.
Tyrant

Return to Factions