Claiming your Heckfire Jewels

Promote and recruit for your factions here.

Re: Claiming your Heckfire Jewels

Postby Jenat_is_Dead » Feb 28 2018, 5:18pm

5920 jewel...
Jenat_is_Dead

Postby LeRevenant » Mar 2 2018, 7:44pm

converting all of the packs and ex i got into 23k jewels makes me sick
LeRevenant

Postby EatDeezNutz » Mar 3 2018, 7:46am

I got 320k jewels that are meaningless to me
EatDeezNutz

Postby S3NTIN3L » Mar 8 2018, 2:18pm

I don't have the same device. I have the same Apple ID. Who keeps an iPhone from 2013? How is that even possible?
S3NTIN3L

Postby Gwyn » Mar 8 2018, 4:30pm

It’s rediculous the amount of jewels people are getting. I got 50k a few months ago for free
Gwyn

Postby Hermione » Mar 8 2018, 6:11pm

S3NTIN3L wrote:I don't have the same device. I have the same Apple ID. Who keeps an iPhone from 2013? How is that even possible?

You should try to contact support in game (IN SMASH) vis help and re-download the game smash to your new phone and get into your old account. Doesn't look like you need to have the device you signed up for smash with, but the same device linked to the account in smash and KoH.
Hermione

Postby madanvanadis- » Mar 9 2018, 6:18am

Seriously no update on compensating on another game?

Download heckfire or get lost.

Wow.😕
madanvanadis-

Postby S3NTIN3L » Mar 9 2018, 9:54am

Hermione wrote:
S3NTIN3L wrote:I don't have the same device. I have the same Apple ID. Who keeps an iPhone from 2013? How is that even possible?

You should try to contact support in game (IN SMASH) vis help and re-download the game smash to your new phone and get into your old account. Doesn't look like you need to have the device you signed up for smash with, but the same device linked to the account in smash and KoH.

I have the same account and game downloaded now on my new device. I'm using the account/apple ID I originally used for smash? So how do I claim my KoH rewards? And how do I find the realm exclusive to smash monsters??
S3NTIN3L

Postby Hermione » Mar 9 2018, 11:41pm

S3NTIN3L wrote:
Hermione wrote:

I have the same account and game downloaded now on my new device. I'm using the account/apple ID I originally used for smash? So how do I claim my KoH rewards? And how do I find the realm exclusive to smash monsters??

In smash, have you opened a ticket asking about this? Be sure to include your Kingdoms of Heckfire username. And if you had KoH for a while, depending on your might, you may or may not be able to transfer into it. If you recently made a KoH account, you may already be in it. If you spent money in smash, they will be able to find it. But you'll need to open a ticket in game or they won't know to help you.

By the way,
"You can access feedback through the "?" icon at the top right of your main screen > Help.
Once the support team responds, you will see an alert in the help section."
Hermione

Postby S3NTIN3L » Mar 11 2018, 8:07pm

Thank you Hermoine
S3NTIN3L

PreviousNext

Return to Factions