LET'S GO CHARROS

Promote and recruit for your factions here.

Re: LET'S GO CHARROS

Postby Micabob245 » Jan 17 2016, 6:52pm

Be back soon Dad 
Micabob245

Postby iProbie » Jan 17 2016, 7:04pm

GnE, you redneck ****!!!

iProbie

Postby HainKostok » Jan 18 2016, 11:25pm

Hey, are you recruiting?
HainKostok

Postby good-and-evil » Mar 15 2016, 10:16am

How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep that have taken hold. We must face those fears and return to the things we love.

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.…and join the Immortal Charros.

My brothers and sisters of Charros: I have returned.

By the grace of Almighty Smash I stand again on the shores of my Charros homeland soil - soil consecrated in the blood of our rivals. We have come, dedicated and committed to the task of destroying every vestige of rival faction over our Charros way of life, and of restoring, upon a foundation of indestructible strength, the liberties of my Charros family.

At my side is your Leader and my Brother, Bindus_Anubis, worthy successor of that great patriot, Crazy_McLoco, with members of his cabinet – Outlier, Kelv, Taint, Epic, Mav, DC, Chick, and the rest of my brothers and sisters in arms. The seat of the Smash government is now firmly established on Charros soil.

The hour of redemption is here. You patriots have demonstrated an unswerving and resolute devotion to the principles of Charros that challenges the best that is written on the pages of human history. Sun Tzu modeled his teachings after this glorious faction – The Art of War – formerly known as the Charros Guidebook to Scalp Collection.

I now call upon your supreme effort that our rivals may know from the temper of an aroused and outraged people within that Bindus has a committed force there to contend with full ferocity and violence against our rivals.

Rally to the cause. Let the indomitable spirit of Charros lead on. As the lines of battle roll forward to bring you within the zone of scalps and gold, rise and strike!

For future generations of your sons and daughters, strike! In the name of your sacred fallen, strike!

Let no heart be faint. Let every arm be steeled. The guidance of Divine Smash points the way. Follow in His name to the Holy Grail of righteous victory – bloodied scalps and shimmering gold!

Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Army of Charros! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered, scalps will be collected! A sword day... a red day ere the sun rises! Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the ending of rival factions!

Signed - GnE 😇😈
good-and-evil

Postby V-Vide » Mar 15 2016, 12:47pm

Love️
V-Vide

Postby cdmdpsp » Mar 16 2016, 3:56am

Welcome back!

good-and-evil wrote:How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep that have taken hold. We must face those fears and return to the things we love.

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.…and join the Immortal Charros.

My brothers and sisters of Charros: I have returned.

By the grace of Almighty Smash I stand again on the shores of my Charros homeland soil - soil consecrated in the blood of our rivals. We have come, dedicated and committed to the task of destroying every vestige of rival faction over our Charros way of life, and of restoring, upon a foundation of indestructible strength, the liberties of my Charros family.

At my side is your Leader and my Brother, Bindus_Anubis, worthy successor of that great patriot, Crazy_McLoco, with members of his cabinet – Outlier, Kelv, Taint, Epic, Mav, DC, Chick, and the rest of my brothers and sisters in arms. The seat of the Smash government is now firmly established on Charros soil.

The hour of redemption is here. You patriots have demonstrated an unswerving and resolute devotion to the principles of Charros that challenges the best that is written on the pages of human history. Sun Tzu modeled his teachings after this glorious faction – The Art of War – formerly known as the Charros Guidebook to Scalp Collection.

I now call upon your supreme effort that our rivals may know from the temper of an aroused and outraged people within that Bindus has a committed force there to contend with full ferocity and violence against our rivals.

Rally to the cause. Let the indomitable spirit of Charros lead on. As the lines of battle roll forward to bring you within the zone of scalps and gold, rise and strike!

For future generations of your sons and daughters, strike! In the name of your sacred fallen, strike!

Let no heart be faint. Let every arm be steeled. The guidance of Divine Smash points the way. Follow in His name to the Holy Grail of righteous victory – bloodied scalps and shimmering gold!

Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Army of Charros! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered, scalps will be collected! A sword day... a red day ere the sun rises! Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the ending of rival factions!

Signed - GnE 😇😈
cdmdpsp

Postby epicawesome » May 20 2016, 4:54pm

BUMP
epicawesome

Postby epicawesome » Jun 26 2016, 1:21pm

Bump
epicawesome

Postby epicawesome » Aug 4 2016, 7:45am

A hearty cry blasts through the jungle "Binduuuuuuusssssss!!"
Suddenly,
Ten thousand stampeding elephants trounce all the enemies of LOS.
epicawesome

Postby mcgibby » Aug 4 2016, 7:55am

Beautiful, just absolutely beautiful ️
mcgibby

PreviousNext

Return to Factions