R Pockitz 3rd Ability

Report any bugs or issues you find here.

Re: R Pockitz 3rd Ability

Postby ATA_Zelda » Oct 11 2017, 10:08am

This thread is a very good idea, thank you! We're continuing to look into this, but in order to fix the problem we first need to reproduce it, which we haven't been able to do yet.

I've noticed a few of you have seen patterns with this behaviour, such as the 2nd ability being on a 2 or 1 turn cooldown, or when using Autobattle rather than manual control. What we'd like to know is if you've seen anything else that comes up every time you see the problem, and how many of you have noticed the same patterns. For example, is it always with the same monster team, or against the same buildings? Does it happen at the end of a round in a district? That kind of thing.

If you'd rather not post it publicly here, you can contact us through feedback to give us details privately. Either one works. :)
ATA_Zelda
Support

Postby PigDemon » Oct 11 2017, 12:09pm

I saw the R Pockitz glitch on its 3rd ability sometimes on artica's last boss when using auto. Idk if it has to do with the buildings or the order of which I place my Mons. I rarely see the glitch when using an all Pockitz team when using auto and manual control. When battling rivals it seems to be more prevalent when doing regular attacks and revenge attacks, but that is just my experience.
PigDemon

Postby MonsterMine2 » Oct 11 2017, 12:43pm

I am Lucky enough To reproduce the glitch in a video here

Basically I was using Red Pockitz 3rd ability to finish off the 2nd district, when his circle clock didn't stay full after I defeated the district. Hopefully you guys are seeing it in the video

MonsterMine2

Postby Saint » Oct 11 2017, 1:04pm

There are many auto battle problems, such as blue kudzu doesn’t use its second or third attack, but red and green do
Saint

Postby -Boobie- » Oct 11 2017, 2:25pm

^ hopefully ATA is taking note of that as well.

I've noticed while doing holo missions red Dante won't use its 3rd ability on autobattle. Like ever. If anyone knows this is false please state so.
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

Postby PigDemon » Oct 11 2017, 3:06pm

My G Ginsu rarely uses it's 3rd ability on auto. Some Mons that I have experimented with in auto either rarely use the third ability or not at all. There were a few that had a balance of use of their third and second ability. R Anibus I have to o manually use its 3rd ability sometimes in mid battle.
PigDemon

Postby PartyApe » Oct 11 2017, 4:27pm

PigDemon wrote:My G Ginsu rarely uses it's 3rd ability on auto. Some Mons that I have experimented with in auto either rarely use the third ability or not at all. There were a few that had a balance of use of their third and second ability. R Anibus I have to o manually use its 3rd ability sometimes in mid battle.

Support monsters don't typically use their support attacks unless it is for damage. G ginsu won't use its third because there is no immediate damage. Same reason G Grimm won't use its DoT.

I believe r Dante wouldn't use its third purely due to the damage dealt compared to the damage taken. This is just speculation because I have seen r Dante use its third later in the Holos, but not the early stages with low health.

Auto's only goals are to deal damage all at once and stay alive only by means of healing. Even if this means using an ability at completely the wrong time.
PartyApe

Postby -DarkSkies- » Oct 15 2017, 6:52am

Yeah, it's kinda annoying and wastes my time
-DarkSkies-

Postby -DarkSkies- » Oct 15 2017, 7:00am

SHOULDNT THIS BE IN BUGS AND ISSUES THOUGH?????
-DarkSkies-

Postby -Boobie- » Oct 16 2017, 7:57pm

Probably yes *shrug*
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Issues