New Island? 

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Re: New Island? 

Postby PERMED_DRACON » Aug 24 2017, 11:05am

I completely agree wkth every boss you beat, should get their Ava's.
PERMED_DRACON

Postby mcgibby » Aug 24 2017, 12:07pm

Make it happen ATA!
mcgibby

Postby FwamingDwagon » Aug 24 2017, 12:10pm

100% support. For the people against, sorry to say it, but tough teets. Like it or not, the higher level players are the vast majority of the ones putting money into the game. Stop feeding the beast on holos until Smash responds with some new, original content. Quit letting them coast along. Interest in the game is quickly diminishing. Something needs to change.
FwamingDwagon

Postby agent4848392 » Aug 24 2017, 7:38pm

why do we need a new island? why cant the islands just reset with a hqrder difficulty multiplier?
or a gauntlet moden in trials where you just keep going until you lose, or it runs 5 levels at a time and stops at the nearest lowest 5 if you die between the fives?
agent4848392

Postby MonsterMine2 » Aug 24 2017, 8:40pm

Even if you newer players can't reach Arcticia yet, You are atleast motivated to try getting to a bigger island.
MonsterMine2

Postby Pacagawea » Aug 25 2017, 12:50pm

I like the idea of resetting campaign to a harder difficulty. Perhaps that's how you could release more of the account power-ups and avatars.

The first pass through is just to unlock turrets.

The second pass through gets you some of the avatars and some account buffs.

The third pass-through utilizes the maxed 129 turrets and completely unlocks avatars and gives increasingly stronger account buffs.
Pacagawea

Postby agent4848392 » Sep 19 2017, 1:56pm

FwamingDwagon wrote:100% support. For the people against, sorry to say it, but tough teets. Like it or not, the higher level players are the vast majority of the ones putting money into the game. Stop feeding the beast on holos until Smash responds with some new, original content. Quit letting them coast along. Interest in the game is quickly diminishing. Something needs to change.

id be afraid if they quit feeding the holo beast, the gamell get shut down.

i wouldnt see what would be wrong with some sort of gauntlet mode where its holoesque, but it just keeps going until you die. or the islands reset once you conquer arcticia, and the damage multiplier gets higher each reset.

heck, now that theyve introduced augments, they could introduce an entire new division of the game, and call it 'classic' or 'basic,' where augments dont apply when raiding. or even go one step further, call it 'natural' where no labs and augments apply, its straight monster level vs straight turret damage.
theres a lot they could do, but i fear the last real game change that will ever occur was "the update" that kind of reinvigorated the game.
agent4848392

Postby Gwyn » Sep 19 2017, 3:27pm

REKT_EM wrote:why do we need a new island? why cant the islands just reset with a hqrder difficulty multiplier?
or a gauntlet moden in trials where you just keep going until you lose, or it runs 5 levels at a time and stops at the nearest lowest 5 if you die between the fives?

New islands means more exciting gameplay, probably higher leagues, higher monster max. I wouldn't mind them releasing a few new islands.
Gwyn

Postby epicawesome » Sep 22 2017, 3:49pm

Gwyn wrote:
REKT_EM wrote:why do we need a new island? why cant the islands just reset with a hqrder difficulty multiplier?

New islands means more exciting gameplay, probably higher leagues, higher monster max. I wouldn't mind them releasing a few new islands.

This
epicawesome

Postby multistriker » Sep 24 2017, 6:27am

in my opinion before any new monsters come out they need to at the very least give us the ability to organize them on our battle screen, or even be able to have pre selected team options. im absolutely sick of scrolling through 11 pages of monsters to make a raid team then find out the opponent is currently under attack so I gotta do it all over again to hit someone else... just an annoying waste of time
multistriker

PreviousNext

Return to Questions & Feedback