How do I load my old account on new phone

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Postby johnnyrebel13 » Nov 30 2017, 12:26pm

Hey long time smasher here love the game I recentely got a new phone and I saved every file to my SD and Samsung cloud and Facebook login Google play to and I can't recover my progress I made to 70 before and lost it I took that with a grain of salt but this time I had door monsters I wanna them back any one can help??
johnnyrebel13

Postby johnnyrebel13 » Nov 30 2017, 12:26pm

Hey long time smasher here love the game I recentely got a new phone and I saved every file to my SD and Samsung cloud and Facebook login Google play to and I can't recover my progress I made to 70 before and lost it I took that with a grain of salt but this time I had door monsters I wanna them back any one can help??
johnnyrebel13

Re: How do I load my old account on new phone

Postby Hermione » Dec 5 2017, 3:50pm

in the account you have right now, go to the question mark, the green help button and new conversation.
After that, you'll tell the devs/support team your old username and that you need to regain access to your old account.
They'll ask you a series of questions that you should answer to the best of your knowledge, and voila, if you prove that you're you, they will be able to restore your account. Good luck!!!
Hermione

Return to Questions & Feedback