How long does it take approximately?

Ask questions and share your feedback.

How long does it take approximately?

Postby crunkc » Dec 27 2017, 11:26am

About how long does it take before my account gets manually recovered by ATA approximately??
crunkc

Re: How long does it take approximately?

Postby Tyrant » Dec 27 2017, 1:01pm

If you already answered their questions, it’s a weekday, probably 1-2 days. Weekend feedbacks usually get answered Tuesday, haha. If you haven’t answered their questions, even longer, but same concept.
Tyrant

Postby Tyrant » Dec 27 2017, 3:58pm

I retract my previous message. Today the feedback is going incredibly fast. Just got compensation within 4 minutes of the feedback. Hope Smash keeps this up, good job guys.
Tyrant

Postby hot_coco » Jan 2 2018, 11:53am

Where do we give feed back. I need a do a name thing
hot_coco

Postby magikarp » Jan 2 2018, 12:22pm

Agent60711431 wrote:Where do we give feed back. I need a do a name thing

Exit the forum by tapping the X icon in the top right corner of the screen, then tap the ? Icon in the top right corner of the screen to bring up the help menu. At the bottom of the help menu screen is a big green HELP button, tap that button, and it will bring up the feedback channel. You can send a direct message to the Customer Support Team.

Read this if you have any further questions.
magikarp

Postby Tyrant » Jan 2 2018, 7:17pm

magikarp wrote:
Agent60711431 wrote:Where do we give feed back. I need a do a name thing

Exit the forum by tapping the X icon in the top right corner of the screen, then tap the ? Icon in the top right corner of the screen to bring up the help menu. At the bottom of the help menu screen is a big green HELP button, tap that button, and it will bring up the feedback channel. You can send a direct message to the Customer Support Team.

Read this if you have any further questions.

I believe that is only for Apple, but I’m not entirely sure since I don’t use Android. I believe the Android users still submit feedback through the feedback button in Settings. If anyone on Android could confirm that’d be great. Although it wouldn’t matter if the agent asking is using Apple.

For reference, this is what Magikarp linked, but here in this forum! So clearly I’m better 🙃

ATA_Ness wrote:Hello Agents!

If you have a in-game mechanic question, need to recover your account, or you're experiencing technical issues, shoot us a message through the in-game feedback channels!
(We're moving away from our support email.)

You can access feedback through the "?" icon at the top right of your main screen > Help.
Once the support team responds, you will see an alert in the help section.

Examples of questions you should probably ask us in feedback:
-Help, I got a new phone and I can't access my old account!
-My game crashed while I was opening a creator, and I'm not sure which monsters I got!
-My tokens are lost. What happened?

Things you can ask here:

-Questions that other players can help you answer (eg. "How do I make more gold?")
-Feedback, especially ones you would like to discuss with the community. We look through these, we promise!

Tyrant

Return to Questions & Feedback