Claiming your Heckfire Jewels

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Re: Claiming your Heckfire Jewels

Postby Hermione » Mar 12 2018, 12:19pm

Glad to help. :)
Hermione

Postby nautilus » Mar 17 2018, 8:53am

Hello I’m just confirming as a buyer of in game purchases both here and Heckfire both on facebook and both on my phone I will be receiving the gems before smash closes if my
Only communications in case of errors is with smash ??
nautilus

Postby Hermione » Mar 17 2018, 9:16am

nautilus wrote:Hello I’m just confirming as a buyer of in game purchases both here and Heckfire both on facebook and both on my phone I will be receiving the gems before smash closes if my
Only communications in case of errors is with smash ??

I have already gotten compensation for what I bought. Just in case, try sending them a message in game (In smash) to make sure. I got a message in feedback saying that I got the compensation, to which Kingdoms of Heckfire account and how much. The message came up in both my smash account and my Heckfire account. I wouldn't fret, but you should send them a message anyway just to be on the safe side. They said to send the message in your SMASH account, so ask them about it in there. Also make sure you're using the same device on Heckfire as you're using for your Smash account. They said that they don't support alts nor shared accounts, so only one smash account will be transferred to your KoH account. (that's what I got from what they said at least)

Good luck!!! And better safe than sorry, send that in game message to support via help.
Hermione

Postby GODZILLA1954 » Mar 18 2018, 5:53am

Bye every one I will miss you good bye
GODZILLA1954

Postby TDAROS » Mar 28 2018, 6:44am

I wasn't sure I had enough memory on my phone to support both Smash and KOH until now. Is it too late to get the KOH rewards for the money I spent here in Smash? I know I bought several months of the 30 days package for the extra energy and to support the makers of my favorite game for the long run...
Oh well, I did get most of a year to play it. :)
TDAROS

Postby ChefBoogie » Apr 23 2018, 8:47am

I still haven't received my rewards on KOH and nobody is answering anything on feedback... smh 🤦‍♂️
ChefBoogie

Postby Hermione » Apr 23 2018, 9:14am

Lol, 2 months later though? And 2 days before Smash's demise? I wish you luck...
Hermione

Postby miss_Celie » Apr 23 2018, 3:02pm

HA! Loyal customer can't even get their proper compensation. That's hilarious lmao.
miss_Celie

Previous

Return to Questions & Feedback