How to Report Bugs & Issues

Report any bugs or issues you find here.

Re: How to Report Bugs & Issues

Postby Tommelz » Feb 23 2017, 2:55am

You're welcome. I'm on iOS myself so I don't experience these issues, but I understand it can be frustrating.

Goober_Zero wrote:The new feedback is the "HELP" button in the "?" Button

Yes, that is the case for iOS. -kat- did change from iOS to android tho, which doesn't have that feature yet.
Tommelz

Postby Ly5 » Feb 23 2017, 11:16am

Tommelz wrote:You're welcome. I'm on iOS myself so I don't experience these issues, but I understand it can be frustrating.

Goober_Zero wrote:The new feedback is the "HELP" button in the "?" Button

Yes, that is the case for iOS. -kat- did change from iOS to android tho, which doesn't have that feature yet.

If you haven't UPDATED your app on android, you don't see it on the "?" But in settings.
But I'm on android.

A few minutes ago, It was in settings, I updated my app, and it moved to the "?" Under Help.

Update your app. It may not have the same functionality as apple yet, but it's getting there.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby Tommelz » Feb 23 2017, 12:16pm

Oh thanks for the information. Last time I have seen the new help function announcement they have said it is not yet available on android. Good to know it is now. =)
Tommelz

Postby Ly5 » Feb 23 2017, 6:05pm

Tommelz wrote:Oh thanks for the information. Last time I have seen the new help function announcement they have said it is not yet available on android. Good to know it is now. =)

Nope, we aren't that lucky. While the button has moved, we still don't have the same ticket/private message looking feedback that can allow us to look back at the messages we both send.

Yes, the button moved, but no...we still don't have the functionality.
BUT I asked in feedback/help, and they're working on it for android too. Until then, we'll get used to using the help button with the rest of you, and when the whole update comes, we won't be disoriented trying to find the button.

The update fixes some crashes and moves the button, but that's all. Same feedback. Same character limit.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby executi0ner » Feb 25 2017, 5:32am

I had an issue with holo, I was starting an attack, the screen "we have an issue" and then my holo tokens disappeared...
executi0ner

Holo award not random?

Postby badon1 » Feb 27 2017, 11:22am

iPhone
iOS 10.2.1

We've had over 20 contributors to our faction halo missions and I've won the award 4 times in a row. Is it random?
badon1

Postby Tommelz » Feb 27 2017, 3:04pm

I think it is random, although I'm not 100% sure. The faction missions we used to have where you had to earn 3000 event items contribution gave you a bigger chance of getting the reward. Up until 450 items at least, after that it didn't add up to the chances anymore.

However, I have noticed with these holo missions that it has happened plenty of times the player with the least contribution has gotten the reward. So my guess is random, with perhaps a slightly bigger chance with high contribution. Consider yourself lucky tho! =)
Tommelz

Postby docdakid » Mar 1 2017, 10:25am

My energy is full at 16 but I can't attack I can't even do a revenge attack
docdakid

Postby Tommelz » Mar 1 2017, 1:42pm

When something like this is happening try force closing the app, and re-open after doing so. If that doesn't work try to 'clear cache' which can be found at the bottom of your profile screen.
Tommelz

Not getting credit for raiding rivals

Postby LilBigBoot » Mar 7 2017, 9:16am

HTC m9, Lilbigboot
This has happened several times now, last time I was told I was not raiding rivals, but it says league rival in the info bar. I will raid a rival and not get credit in the side quest. It sucks because I use a lot of energy for raiding, and even end up buying extra energy, but I don't get credit for it. It is making the game frustrating and not fun. I could be unlocking more monsters instead of buying energy for raids I'm not getting credit for.
LilBigBoot

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Issues