How to Report Bugs & Issues

Report any bugs or issues you find here.

Re: How to Report Bugs & Issues

Postby EVIL_OLD_MAN » Jan 11 2017, 4:26pm

Battle has been lagging for a couple of days 2...not getting rewards for trials of adrena...
EVIL_OLD_MAN

Postby deathbysleep » Jan 12 2017, 11:54am

Issue game keeps kicking me off and when I reboot it takes my energy liked I failed and I didn't even get to play. Started around 6 am EST today.
deathbysleep

Postby cloudchas3r » Feb 17 2017, 12:18pm

Not sure what's up but my trials says its lasting 145hrs. is this legit? Plus I can't even play in the holo missions.
cloudchas3r

Postby Negative_Zero » Feb 17 2017, 3:11pm

cloudchas3r wrote:Not sure what's up but my trials says its lasting 145hrs. is this legit? Plus I can't even play in the holo missions.

Yes it's legit, trials was changed
Negative_Zero

Postby deeznutz34 » Feb 19 2017, 10:12am

4th time in 24hrs kicked off game. Lost energy every time and put monsters in cooldown? Very frustrating?
deeznutz34

Postby Ly5 » Feb 19 2017, 11:01am

Might wanna send feedback about that to try to get your energy back.
They suggested I clear my cache to fix the crashing issue. I think it may have...but not while you're on cellular data. It has to download all that again.
Feedback is now in the "?" And you have to hit help. At least they didn't suggest I get a better device, lol. But maybe your device is becoming obsolete for the requirements of smash.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby -kat- » Feb 23 2017, 1:57am

Recently I've switched to android from iOS. Total nightmare smash wise lol
However my feedback button in settings has completely disappeared so no way to report glitches
My news and alerts have reverted to reporting from 4 days ago although my rivals shows current. No reports of new missions opened etc. Android is really poor. However at least the news and alerts were accurate until ydsy. The game also continually crashes on me.
Anyone else finding those droid issues? I won't even go into the lack of ac and emoji for faction chat lol.
-kat-

Postby Tommelz » Feb 23 2017, 2:22am

I've heard more complaints about android bugs. However, your feedback should still be available through the settings menu, like it used to be on iOS aswell. Try contacting SMASH and explain your issues. I think they're aware of most of them tho.
Tommelz

Postby -kat- » Feb 23 2017, 2:25am

Thanks. I actually just literally found it with help of someone in FC
I sent feedback. Even writing that was a challenge as the game crashed twice in the process lol
I hate not having AC tbh. How hard can that be to support for FC and feedback when it works here.
Android deffo is the poor relation when it comes to smash. Ah well. Thanks for the help 
-kat-

Postby Negative_Zero » Feb 23 2017, 2:37am

-kat- wrote:However my feedback button in settings has completely disappeared so no way to report glitches

The new feedback is the "HELP" button in the "?" Button
Negative_Zero

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Issues