How to Report Bugs & Issues

Report any bugs or issues you find here.

Re: Not getting credit for raiding rivals

Postby Fatalskillz » Mar 10 2017, 9:06pm

LilBigBoot wrote:HTC m9, Lilbigboot
This has happened several times now, last time I was told I was not raiding rivals, but it says league rival in the info bar. I will raid a rival and not get credit in the side quest. It sucks because I use a lot of energy for raiding, and even end up buying extra energy, but I don't get credit for it. It is making the game frustrating and not fun. I could be unlocking more monsters instead of buying energy for raids I'm not getting credit for.

Ata doesn't usually check forums, you'd be better off sending feedback. It's under the question mark in the top right of the home screen.
Fatalskillz

Re: How to Report Bugs & Issues

Postby JuZtSMASH08 » Mar 23 2017, 9:03pm

Avabundle paid for it 250x but didn't receive anything Samsung tablet Drunk Chef pzl fix
JuZtSMASH08

Postby LYS » Apr 20 2017, 4:47pm

DrunknCheF wrote:Avabundle paid for it 250x but didn't receive anything Samsung tablet Drunk Chef pzl fix

You should contact support directly about this issue if you want it resolved faster.
To contact support:
Hit the "?" At the top right-hand side on the main home screen of the game.
Then the green Help button at the bottom of the "Helpful Tips" screen

Describe your issue with as many details as you can remember about the events surrounding the issue and wait patiently for a response. Make sure to answer any questions that they ask.

Good luck!
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
LYS

Postby kane248 » Apr 30 2017, 8:54pm

Mogu at level B 3*** looks different in battle then in the Q its the spikes on his back just thought u should know
kane248

Postby ZeuzFg » Jun 23 2017, 5:08am

All battles have been running in extremely slow motion. Last two days
ZeuzFg

Postby Tommelz » Jun 23 2017, 5:20am

ZeuzFg wrote:All battles have been running in extremely slow motion. Last two days

Your battle speed is set to normal. While in the battle screen tap the button at the right top corner of your screen to make it say 2X. That will make the animations speed up again.
Tommelz

Postby AntiSkeletor » Jul 10 2017, 4:24am

I was close to getting the viii bundle but all my hats are gone and there is is time in the clock
AntiSkeletor

Data retrieve

Postby riotin2 » Jul 25 2017, 2:04am

Playing this on android, recently changed my device which is also a android was expecting my id-RIOTINTWO to load but the game asked me to make a new one. Can I get my old id back.
riotin2

Previous

Return to Bugs & Issues