Smash Multi-Guide

Share your gameplay strategies.

Re: Smash Multi-Guide

Postby Wobs » Nov 27 2016, 10:13pm

Bruh how you gonna give b whiskar 9 g whiskar 8 and r whiskar 7. you are trippin boy
Wobs

Postby Luv_Mutt_Dawg » Dec 4 2016, 8:37am

Why is Red Kudzu so low? Someone told me it was the best Kudzu and I should level it up... I'm now readin this...
Luv_Mutt_Dawg

Postby Voidspear » Dec 4 2016, 2:29pm

Kudzus are more debate able for which color is best, but many ppl think G>B>R. R kudzu is first off a common, which means no matter what the base stats will be lower than any other monster. A 30% chance at a 40% stun is about the same as a 12% DOT in a line, much worse than a Dante's 15% at B class. The 2nd ability is actually fairly good in concept, but when using it, it seems to not work very effectively. ~40% of the turrets will only be 1-3 most of the time, leaving your team still open to be easily hit. You'd need additional shields and slow for the stun to be worthwhile. Also, it only takes a small amount of health, not medium or large like the other Kudzus. The 3rd is pretty good, giving a nice shield while cleaning effects. It's good, just not good enough. I might add one to the ranking on it, but it's still not great.

As for the whiskarr, just b/c it's a mythic doesn't make it better than epics. The first is too unreliable, the 2nd a good on all, the 3rd ends up subtracting a total of 240% dmg from your monsters to deal 310-350% damage in an AOE. So although it seems to do a ton, it is very balanced. Bubbles has less costly side effects (other than B bubbles).

Edit: just using this area to test for different BB codes.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hello[/font]
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello

Cool Title

About three words
There are a few more words
Insert URL here

Insert URL here

Insert URL here

[title]hello[/title]

Hello

Last edited by Voidspear on May 31 2017, 4:35pm, edited 17 times in total.
Voidspear

Postby Luv_Mutt_Dawg » Dec 4 2016, 2:55pm

VoidIsJesus wrote:Kudzus are more debate able for which color is best, but many ppl think G>B>R. R kudzu is first off a common, which means no matter what the base stats will be lower than any other monster. A 30% chance at a 40% stun is about the same as a 12% DOT in a line, much worse than a Dante's 15% at B class. The 2nd ability is actually fairly good in concept, but when using it, it seems to not work very effectively. ~40% of the turrets will only be 1-3 most of the time, leaving your team still open to be easily hit. You'd need additional shields and slow for the stun to be worthwhile. Also, it only takes a small amount of health, not medium or large like the other Kudzus. The 3rd is pretty good, giving a nice shield while cleaning effects. It's good, just not good enough.

Ugh. I'm just gonna silently cry since people have been telling me to level this... But thanks for respinding
Luv_Mutt_Dawg

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy