The Magical Smash Multiguide 2.0

Share your gameplay strategies.

Re: The Magical Smash Multiguide 2.0

Postby Voidspear » Aug 29 2017, 10:00am

@jackorot23 Some of the new monsters, similarly to the older ones, are unusable, must a larger portion are useable (or good enough that it can be used with other monsters to create a good team).

All the Lichards are good even with only the 2nd ability unlocked. The red one is basically just R hach but better in every way.

For blightwings, R is kind of bad, B can be used for the moderate slow, and G is very good (slow/DOT works well). For monsters that deal additional damage to certain colors, it's not that useful because a lot of districts only use 1-2 colors anyways, making it difficult to use a lot.

For Naga, the reflect ability is an extremely powerful shield, while other abilities are OK (not great, not too bad). Powerful when used with monsters that can heal. Preferable to be used alongside nukes/supports that have lower health and need the shield to avoid being 1-shot.

For Poe, best used with tanks because they will take many of Poe's hits. The 3rd can be used on one district so it isn't great in PvE, but it can be useful in PvP especially when raiding the same player multiple times because you know when the last district will be. With only 2 abilities unlocked, it works well still, with a preference to B.

For Skids, this monster is bad, don't use it. If you do, give it attack power boosts or only use for the 3rd in finishing bases.
Voidspear

Postby Slyboots » Sep 5 2017, 4:26am

You did an amazing job!! Very helpful!
Slyboots

Postby -TheKing- » Sep 28 2017, 1:29pm

hello i just finished reading your guide and i wanted to say it was pretty useful and i found out a lot of technical things. regarding event drops, do players receive more in higher ranks when completing a raid? i.e. *maxed charms* in plat 1-2 and it ranges from 80-60 and 360 on occasion. However if i were in leg 3, would my event drops be significantly higher? Or would my events drops be about the same? thank you
-TheKing-

Postby Captain-Daddy » Sep 28 2017, 2:06pm

-TheKing- wrote:hello i just finished reading your guide and i wanted to say it was pretty useful and i found out a lot of technical things. regarding event drops, do players receive more in higher ranks when completing a raid? i.e. *maxed charms* in plat 1-2 and it ranges from 80-60 and 360 on occasion. However if i were in leg 3, would my event drops be significantly higher? Or would my events drops be about the same? thank you

The higher you are in leagues, the better your event drops will be.
Captain-Daddy

Postby --Widow-- » Sep 29 2017, 9:55am

Love this guide, thank you so much for making it 
--Widow--

Postby Captain-Daddy » Oct 27 2017, 5:58am

A few minor edits today. Mostly attempts at better wording, particularly in denser areas of the post.

Again, thank you all so so much for the kind words!
Captain-Daddy

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy