The Magical Smash Multiguide 2.0

Share your gameplay strategies.

Re: The Magical Smash Multiguide 2.0

Postby incognito- » Aug 22 2017, 5:56pm

It's been a long time since there were relevant and useful posts in forums, great job!
incognito-

Postby LagerMan » Aug 23 2017, 3:44am

I have not read this, nor do I intend too. I'm posting in the hope that captin daddy will no longer go on about this. I'm sure it's a great read. Well done for your time and effort🏻🏻🏻. I've done my duty.
LagerMan

Postby ib4e » Aug 23 2017, 7:42am

Great work a big help for a lot of smashers
ib4e

Postby Ly5 » Aug 23 2017, 8:25am

Great work combining all of the guides into one easy to find one. Haha I'm happy you found my trial island one useful and I'm sure others are happy that their guides were useful too. :)
Just to be safe, maybe link those you used if they have more relevant info they can be used.
You did a great job in gathering these guides in one place and making it your own AND condensing them. It's not TOO long, but long enough to be detailed. The team guide ones in particular would be nice to see links to since they go even deeper into detail.
Last edited by Ly5 on Aug 23 2017, 8:44am, edited 2 times in total.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby W0BS » Aug 23 2017, 8:26am

Really helpful for noobs. Glad it doesn't include loopholes don't need noobs using vet tricks

Lol Lys is SALTY she wants credit in the post 😂😂
W0BS

Postby Ly5 » Aug 23 2017, 8:43am

Lol @Spencer, you would be the one to read it that way. I'm glad my guide is useful and I'm sure others will be too. He did a great job gathering all the info and putting it all in one place. That's what multi-guides do. It may not be the FULL guide, but if it were, it'd be so long no one would want to read them (voidspear's multi-guide was super long, but great too, so I love that this one is condensed.)...but some of the guides would be cool to see links to do further research or learn more about the topics. Can't really go too deep on a multi guide, but this info gathered right here is really good, especially for noobs! More informative than the "helpful tips" (if only we could do drop-down menus in forums like with the help "?" Button)

Lol @Spencer about the loopholes
Do guides really talk about loopholes in the forums? The devs would have a field day with that. XD Plus, I'm sure they'd fix them.
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby W0BS » Aug 23 2017, 9:22am

When I say loopholes I mean things like sitting in a trial stage to generate tokens. Things like that  nothing against the rules just things noobs don't know about.
W0BS

Postby Captain-Daddy » Aug 23 2017, 11:34am

spencer wrote:When I say loopholes I mean things like sitting in a trial stage to generate tokens. Things like that  nothing against the rules just things noobs don't know about.

*is tempted to put that in the guide*
Captain-Daddy

Postby puffpuffpass » Aug 23 2017, 2:29pm

This is the best guide I've ever read. Thanks captain
puffpuffpass

Postby --sms-- » Aug 24 2017, 9:17am

Excellent job , really useful and well laid out .well done pal
--sms--

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy