The Magical Smash Multiguide 2.0

Share your gameplay strategies.

Re: The Magical Smash Multiguide 2.0

Postby ThanKs4ThaT » Aug 24 2017, 9:57am

Very nice glad there is finally something new on here that's worth a read.
ThanKs4ThaT

Postby Pacagawea » Aug 25 2017, 1:10pm

Solid work man! Everything we've tried to pass on to our new players and failed miserably at something every time. Now it's all in one place and easy to find.

Well done!
Pacagawea

Postby Ly5 » Aug 26 2017, 6:08am

Haha, just referred someone to this guide. I love multi-guides, and THIS is a great multi-guide. Should totally get a sticky!!! :) It'll make it way easier to find. ;)
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby Ly5 » Aug 26 2017, 6:12am

Congrats!!!
Help me gather more info on the trial Island in my thread Trial Island & Mythic Holo Info Gathering
Ly5

Postby magikarp » Aug 26 2017, 8:04am

Nice guide OP and congrats on the sticky. The outdated guide has been replaced already too. 
magikarp

Postby Voidspear » Aug 26 2017, 9:02pm

O cool, thanks for updating it, I've been quite innactive lately

Also,
Captain-Daddy wrote:
spencer wrote:When I say loopholes I mean things like sitting in a trial stage to generate tokens. Things like that  nothing against the rules just things noobs don't know about.

*is tempted to put that in the guide*

You can put a loophole (or multiple as I did in the other smash guide), but I think all the loopholes I originally mentioned on the guide got patched within a month or two. So it's your choice if you want to just keep it within your faction or to spread the word on those.

If you really want to write a lot I can give you info on holo mission/augment strategy or the google doc for the original multi-guide in case you want to cut parts out or add to it, just wall me
Voidspear

Postby jackorot23 » Aug 27 2017, 5:56am

I'm interested to know @voidspear what your take on the monster teams in here is. I've been using the teams from your original guide, anything you would change or suggest?

Voidspear wrote:O cool, thanks for updating it, I've been quite innactive lately

Also,
Captain-Daddy wrote:
spencer wrote:When I say loopholes I mean things like sitting in a trial stage to generate tokens. Things like that  nothing against the rules just things noobs don't know about.

You can put a loophole (or multiple as I did in the other smash guide), but I think all the loopholes I originally mentioned on the guide got patched within a month or two. So it's your choice if you want to just keep it within your faction or to spread the word on those.

If you really want to write a lot I can give you info on holo mission/augment strategy or the google doc for the original multi-guide in case you want to cut parts out or add to it, just wall me
jackorot23

Postby Captain-Daddy » Aug 27 2017, 6:37pm

Voidspear wrote:O cool, thanks for updating it, I've been quite innactive lately

Also,
Captain-Daddy wrote:

Thank you Voidspear! And thank everyone who has left a comment with kind words in them! It truly feels good to feel like my effort was well worth it!

Your original Multiguide was a true inspiration to my creation of this one, and the title was a nod to your original efforts! Your guide was a tremendous resource to myself and the community as a whole for a long time!

PS: Expansion of this guide is always a possibility! I'll send you a message on your wall!
Captain-Daddy

Postby civiehoo » Aug 28 2017, 3:46am

Well done, Captain, thank you for helping the Smash community a lot. 
civiehoo

Postby -Boobie- » Aug 28 2017, 2:01pm

Congrats on the sticky
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy