STOP USING MEDAL AUGMENTS

Share your gameplay strategies.

STOP USING MEDAL AUGMENTS

Postby Judwinks » Aug 26 2017, 7:05am

The majority of us have hp up for monsters and buildings. Maybe a few attack or gold up but the majority is medal augments. These are a design to keep people from tying. Mostly it stops faction members from getting mad if a team mate scored a point or two higher. Medal augments don't do anything for your monsters. It is solely poop designed to look pretty by ATA. How do we as a gaming society say no? HP gold and ATT UP are all fine. Keep using those but medals are the worst. We can't complain about ATA bs if we just follow what's put before us. Stop sucking ATA!
Judwinks

Re: STOP USING MEDAL AUGMENTS

Postby Gwyn » Aug 26 2017, 11:24am

Increased gold sounds great
Gwyn

Postby Gist » Aug 26 2017, 11:58am

Lol, get more people on board and more people would consider it. This likely wouldn't happen in P3 and lower since there are so many people there that aren't involved in the community. Starting at the top would be good, tho. If main 3 factions are on board, it would help with your cause.
Gist

Postby PigDemon » Aug 26 2017, 4:09pm

They are annoying, but I disagree. I use them ever now and then and they do give you a slight advantage.I personally think the augments make the game better.
PigDemon

Postby Gwyn » Aug 26 2017, 4:27pm

They are kind of annoying. I don't want a six at the end of my medal count. I want a zero or a five.
Gwyn

Postby MajPayne » Aug 27 2017, 11:22pm

OP is right! All throughout history the truly great battles have ended in ties. And forget battles, consider the greatest achievements in sport. The only ones you remember are the ties.

Life is best when we all tie. Exemplary, extraordinary feats are over-rated. Do you self a favor tomorrow. Wake up, go to your job and and just do enough so that your output is equal to your co-worker and your competitor. That's the way life should be.

Remember you are unique; just like everyone else.
MajPayne

Postby OneEyedKing » Aug 28 2017, 2:02am

It was already really difficult to tie in leg 3 and 2 without medal augments. So no point in even taking them off
OneEyedKing

Postby agent4848392 » Aug 28 2017, 2:46am

MajPayne wrote:OP is right! All throughout history the truly great battles have ended in ties. And forget battles, consider the greatest achievements in sport. The only ones you remember are the ties.

Life is best when we all tie. Exemplary, extraordinary feats are over-rated. Do you self a favor tomorrow. Wake up, go to your job and and just do enough so that your output is equal to your co-worker and your competitor. That's the way life should be.

Remember you are unique; just like everyone else.

look at how korea turned out. a war without a real ending gets you things like that
agent4848392

Postby Hajjah_maryam » Sep 10 2017, 4:12am

Yes it is hard to tie in leagues but we still can do tie in event such like
blob feed event (all player must feed max to 300monsters)
monster creator event (all payer must create 20 monsters). 😀 😌
Maybe.....
Hajjah_maryam

Postby Gist » Sep 11 2017, 3:35pm

JenatIsDead wrote:Yes it is hard to tie in leagues but we still can do tie in event such like
blob feed event (all player must feed max to 300monsters)
monster creator event (all payer must create 20 monsters). 😀 
Maybe.....

Leagues are one of the only leaderboards that allow ties. Blob feeding does not.

If they truly didn't want league ties, they would have changed that too, back when they changed the other leaderboards.
Gist

Next

Return to Guides & Strategy