-IT- wrote:
-IT- wrote:Buy it

This guy has a good point

I agree

Interesting what's the best method?🤔
Anil

Re: Ways to make ex

Postby DPick88 » Nov 19 2017, 8:00am

Why would anyone spend real money on this game? There hasn't been anything new added in months. Same old holos. Stoopid people
DPick88

Postby Anil » Nov 19 2017, 9:06pm

DPick88 wrote:Why would anyone spend real money on this game? There hasn't been anything new added in months. Same old holos. Stoopid people

You're plat 1...maybe you should spend some money. You're not even close to the end game content.
Anil

Postby Tyrant » Nov 20 2017, 5:17pm

Anil wrote:
DPick88 wrote:Why would anyone spend real money on this game? There hasn't been anything new added in months. Same old holos. Stoopid people

You're plat 1...maybe you should spend some money. You're not even close to the end game content.

Yeah, and I’d say the best part about the game is being in an active faction. Even a faction that is entirely made of my alts(LoT) entertains me. I can’t imagine being somewhere like TMK with other people that are actually active 

Ways to get ex - Spending, Trials, 2 hour challenges, random drops of 1 in battles.
Tyrant

Postby DPick88 » Nov 20 2017, 6:40pm

Anil wrote:

Yeah, I want to spend a bunch of money so I can beat the game faster? So then I get bored and have nothing to play for? Yeah that sounds fun. Or I could not and actually be excited when I beat the game.
DPick88

Postby epicawesome » Nov 27 2017, 1:12am

DPick88 wrote:
Anil wrote:

STUCK ON STUPID🙄

Yeah, I want to spend a bunch of money so I can beat the game faster? So then I get bored and have nothing to play for? Yeah that sounds fun. Or I could not and actually be excited when I beat the game.
epicawesome

Postby Mr-TSherman » Nov 28 2017, 2:33pm

Spend money?  WHYY!?

I heard they gave out ex like hot cakes in a big update!? 🧐
Mr-TSherman

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy