Frequently Asked Questions

Share your gameplay strategies.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Beccatron » Mar 29 2016, 3:33pm

Thanks Xyo!

Also curious - do experiments destroy the monsters used? I'm finding I don't have nearly enough monsters to use in that case.

What are medals used for? Should I be worried about losing them?

What can I spend all the gold I collect on other than buildings and feeding?
Beccatron

Postby Xyo » Mar 30 2016, 10:28am

Np, bud!

Experiments do NOT destroy your monsters, but do instead, give them experience to help level them up faster.

Medals are used to determine which league you are in. The more medals you have, the higher league you get with better rewards. Some imply that medals determine your progress in this game, but others see medals more useless. But they could be useful to find better factions, as most have a medal requirement. No need to worry about losing medals, unless you want to stay in a high league, or be somewhere in leaderboards.

Gold, not much to spend on. It's basically defense or monsters. Well, there is a generator for blobs, lol.
Oh, also some research requires gold, but that's more high leveled research.

Even though it seems like a little, gold is always needed.
Xyo

Postby theonlypotato » Apr 1 2016, 1:08pm

What should I spend element x on?
theonlypotato

Postby Bainky » Apr 5 2016, 12:35pm

How do I carry this profile over to a new phone?
Bainky

Postby Eternia » Apr 18 2016, 1:51am

hi,how do i sync my account in android?
Eternia

Postby domobaby11 » Apr 25 2016, 6:54am

how do I get my raredante to platinum
domobaby11

Postby Tommelz » Apr 25 2016, 7:00am

domobaby11 wrote:how do I get my raredante to platinum

To transform a gold Dante to platinum you need 1 gold Dante at level 40. Instead of 3 blobs you will need 3 more dantes of the same color all at 5 stars at any level. The transformation itself will cost you another 800 dark matter.

If you can't get the Dante you want at a platinum level this sure is a good way of getting one, even though it's a bit expensive. Don't bother doing this with low tier monsters like mogu, Barf etc.

I hope this awnsered your question to your satisfaction. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!
Tommelz

Postby Tommelz » Apr 25 2016, 7:03am

Bainky wrote:How do I carry this profile over to a new phone?

Eternia wrote:hi,how do i sync my account in android?

Asked a while ago, but better awnsered late then never. Read the steps below.

If you are going from an iPhone to another iPhone all you have to do is simply log back in on GameCenter on the other device and the account will be transferred automaticly.

If you are going from, to or are on an Android device your best option is to send feedback directly to SMASH through the settings menu asking for an account transfer. They will be able to help you out further. After sending the feedback keep an eye out on your system alerts as they will respond through there usually within 24 hours.

You could also send feedback by e-mail to support@athinkingape.com
Besides the account you wish to transfer you will also need to include the account username you are sending the feedback from aswell as the game you're talking about. Adding screenshots of your account will help your case proving the account is yours.

I hope this awnsered your questions. =)
Tommelz

Postby reeboot » Apr 30 2016, 1:03pm

Im still alittle confused on why some monsters cant use others to transform for instance i have 4 4* monsters 2 are plat some will use 2 monsters to transform others wont use any the whole plat lvl thing whats the differnce?
reeboot

Postby GGJM-barf » May 17 2016, 4:19am

When attacking or raiding, do you get equal amount of even-tokens (like the spring water) and gold and such, or are there a difference ? I know u get less when doing revenge-attacks...
And, are there a difference in what you get from attacking based on what league you're in ? Is there some sort of formula using calculating the attack-drops ?
GGJM-barf

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy