NEW IDEA : SMASH FACTORY

Discuss anything SMASH related that isn’t covered above.

NEW IDEA : SMASH FACTORY

Postby Quartzory » Jan 2 2017, 12:48am

Hewow hoomans 😋 1st of all , happy new year to everyone & I wish you the best in your life .

Today , I came up with a new idea called ( SMASH FACTORY )

Smash Factory will be a separated place just like ( LABS ) where you can create some special things 😈

Do you guys remember ( MUTAGENS ) when we were able to give our monsters a new looking & some additional power ? This idea is exactly the same but has differences

There will be 9 different elements & materials ( for now ) , or at least that's what I could come up with  & they are :

As I said , some materials will be very common ( Wood will be most common ) & others will be ultra rare such as ( Antimatter ) & this chart shows you how valuable some materials are , compared to the other materials

Now , as I said again . This idea is exactly the same idea of mutagens as you need to collect the previous materials from Trial Island to create some nice kits for your monsters so they look better & become stronger , & these are the kits :

Quartzory

Re: NEW IDEA : SMASH FACTORY

Postby Voidspear » Jan 2 2017, 1:02am

My thoughts:
1. Exponential scaling of resources, oh my.
2. Monster buffs are too small, they're only by like 5 levels most of the time. Given that global bonuses give so much, it might me more worthwhile to make wood kits, sell those for ex, buy monster packs, and get a higher global bonus. I'd rather have these increase a monster's level cap in addition to the hp/attack boosts.
3. For a moment I was thinking of having monster stances. They'd all cost about this much effort, and they'd make monster stances. There would be 3 available stances per monster, and they'd alter abilities and stats (including speed). For example, for R hach, you could have a defensive stance which lowers attack by 50%, increases hp by 50%, decreases speed by 2, and reduces cooldown on ability 3 by 1. Although personalizing stances would seem to take awhile to create for every monster, there isn't a ton of art or coding, just ideas to be thought of.
4. How much of a grind would it take to reach the higher tiers? If we gain say ~200 per trial, that makes nobody buy wood tier unless they want to sell for ex, b/c they'd just go for the next tier. But at the same time this makes antimatter take millions of trials to reach. So by putting the resource gain lower, it might make a few buy wood tier, but it makes antimatter nearly impossible. If the resource gain is higher, it could make people not use any of the lower tiers.
Voidspear

Postby Negative_Zero » Jan 2 2017, 3:14am

This has gotta happen
Negative_Zero

Postby queen_butters » Jan 2 2017, 7:04am

I like this idea
queen_butters

Postby resin » Jan 2 2017, 12:20pm

Smashcraft!
resin

Postby Clamyboy74 » Jan 2 2017, 1:42pm

Prehaps the material gain could also increase per level, maybe multiply by 1.5 each level? (5 x 1.5^trial level)
Clamyboy74

Postby FreeTheDead » Jan 4 2017, 1:34pm

This sounds good, but I agree with voidspear, some of the things do need to be tweaked, other then that an amazing idea that I'd love to see
FreeTheDead

Postby samraptor » Jan 5 2017, 11:08am

Great idea Q
samraptor

Postby sLaYeR_gUrL » Jan 5 2017, 1:52pm

resin wrote:Smashcraft!

The new thing !!!!
sLaYeR_gUrL

Postby Lord_Anthony » Jan 6 2017, 12:37pm

Great idea. One thing I don't think is that it drops by luck. Guaranteed amounts would be nice, and the amount or type would depend on which trial you are on. Also, void has a point with the global percentages. The fact that it sells for element X and not gold is also pretty cool. A little bonus would be nice, even if it is smaller than global. Anything is better than nothing, lol.
Lord_Anthony

Next

Return to Other SMASH Discussion