New Idea:Linking Main and Sub factions

Discuss anything SMASH related that isn’t covered above.

New Idea:Linking Main and Sub factions

Postby Cookie_Dwagon » Oct 17 2017, 4:03pm

contents


Section 1:Idea
Section 2:Reasons

Idea


You should be able to link sub faction and a main faction so a main faction leader can assign/reassighn faction ranks and kick people out of sub factions and maybe even have the ability to disband it. But the faction owner would NOT be able to start holos or make no rankings. The head of ether faction could make it no longer linked. Both factions would have to choose to link it and which way.

Reasons


This could be very helpful but could also be a complete disaster. It could keep factions more organized, keep sub factions from being disband, Ect.
Last edited by Cookie_Dwagon on Nov 12 2017, 3:51pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cookie_Dwagon
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Aug 16 2016, 5:30pm

Re: New Idea:Linking Main and Sub factions

Postby -ares- » Oct 18 2017, 5:14pm

-DarkSkies- wrote:

contents


Section 1:Idea
Section 2:Reasons

Idea


You should be able to link sub faction and a main faction so a main faction leader can assign/reassighn faction ranks and kick people out of sub factions and maybe even have the ability to disband it. But the faction owner would NOT be able to start holos or make no rankings. The head of ether faction could make it no longer linked. Both factions would have to choose to link it and which way.

Reasons


This could be very helpful but could also be a complete disaster. It could keep factions more organized, Ect.


Quartzory did recommend this idea too, never happened sadly.
-ares-
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Jun 11 2017, 7:08am

Re: New Idea:Linking Main and Sub factions

Postby Gwyn » Oct 18 2017, 8:32pm

PERMED_DRACON wrote:
-DarkSkies- wrote:

contents


Section 1:Idea
Section 2:Reasons

Idea


You should be able to link sub faction and a main faction so a main faction leader can assign/reassighn faction ranks and kick people out of sub factions and maybe even have the ability to disband it. But the faction owner would NOT be able to start holos or make no rankings. The head of ether faction could make it no longer linked. Both factions would have to choose to link it and which way.

Reasons


This could be very helpful but could also be a complete disaster. It could keep factions more organized, Ect.


Quartzory did recommend this idea too, never happened sadly.

I thought quartz just had the idea of faction roles
Gwyn
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Apr 12 2015, 11:22am

Re: New Idea:Linking Main and Sub factions

Postby Gwyn » Oct 18 2017, 8:33pm

Wouldn’t linking multiple factions create an unfair advantage in events due to more people participating? And if it doesn’t really do anything, what would be the point?
Gwyn
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Apr 12 2015, 11:22am

Re: New Idea:Linking Main and Sub factions

Postby PigDemon » Oct 19 2017, 1:25am

Gwyn wrote:Wouldn’t linking multiple factions create an unfair advantage in events due to more people participating? And if it doesn’t really do anything, what would be the point?


I say that mains should be able to edit their sub factions, but each faction would be separate when it comes to events, leaderboards and faction rank. This is so that they do not have an unfair advantage in the game.
PigDemon
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Jun 4 2016, 5:31pm

Re: New Idea:Linking Main and Sub factions

Postby Cookie_Dwagon » Oct 19 2017, 6:38am

PigDemon wrote:
Gwyn wrote:Wouldn’t linking multiple factions create an unfair advantage in events due to more people participating? And if it doesn’t really do anything, what would be the point?



I say that mains should be able to edit their sub factions, but each faction would be separate when it comes to events, leaderboards and faction rank. This is so that they do not have an unfair advantage in the game.

Exactly
Cookie_Dwagon
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Aug 16 2016, 5:30pm

Re: New Idea:Linking Main and Sub factions

Postby Cookie_Dwagon » Oct 19 2017, 6:40am

PigDemon wrote:
Gwyn wrote:Wouldn’t linking multiple factions create an unfair advantage in events due to more people participating? And if it doesn’t really do anything, what would be the point?


I say that mains should be able to edit their sub factions, but each faction would be separate when it comes to events, leaderboards and faction rank. This is so that they do not have an unfair advantage in the game.

Exactly
Cookie_Dwagon
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Aug 16 2016, 5:30pm


Return to Other SMASH Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron