So i had a dream like 1.5 years ago

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

So i had a dream like 1.5 years ago

Postby MythicFish » Jul 25 2017, 2:31am

Heres a summary of the dream:

Me and my mom where at an airport or trainstation, dont remember. We where walking and i see this giant aquarium with this huge crab in it. There was a guy in the aquarium i think, and i get in a scuba suit and jump into the aquarium. I think the crab was dead, im not sure 🤔.

Then we skip to the next segment of my dream where me and a group of people where taking shelter in a robot uprise. We took shelter in a delivery station so we had infinite resources from the delivery bots, imagine it as a zombie apocolypse, but with robots instead. Actually i think there might have been zombies as well, i don't remember. One of the guys in our group somehow got the robots to deliver this special chinese sauce called "Lào gan ma" to our hideout.

Thats all i can remember so have some other dreams.

This one i think was around last summer, i was walking on a road and surrounding me is this mixture of a desert and the grand canyon, basically sand with rock formations coming out of it. There where also buildings nearby, all the buildings where a shade of white and dark. I remember that one of the buildings resembled a bridge i always pass by when walking home. There was also a supermarket, it was neat.

There was also this dream where it was just a normal city day, and this girl was like "hey you wanna kiss me" and i realzed wait a minute i never get girls... this is a dream! And i woke up super disapointed, im not kidding.

Thanks papi
MythicFish

Re: So i had a dream like 1.5 years ago

Postby Dmented » Jul 25 2017, 3:07am

This is the sort of thing that makes weed legalization take so long 
Dmented

Postby ROCKET » Jul 25 2017, 3:59am

Yet you can't place?
ROCKET

Postby beastkila » Jul 26 2017, 11:51am