TNBA

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

TNBA

Postby FreeTheDead » Jun 2 2017, 7:49am

TNBA - Standing for The National Barf Association, is helping to push Barfs, and destroy the very common stereotype of Barfs being the weakest monsters.

For the simple price of 20 grey blobs, 5 ultra fire blobs, 5 ultra poison blobs, and 5 ultra ice blobs, you can read the benefits of the toxic Barf for your very own!

Rewards: As a loyal slave... I mean, contributor. You will receive many rewards, listed below

( only a few listed below )
- A Barf plushie, ruin your friends game of Jenga, because you're cool like that.
-A Free Barf Helmet. Dress up as your favourite Cyclops! For all your cosplay needs.
- A Free signed Barf Album! Specifically, the album "Barf likes melody more than Mrs Barf". Featuring such classics as "Michael Barfson", "You just want Barf ( Attention cover )" and "Twenty one Barfs At The Disco on Barf Day. Ft, Fallout Barf.".

Q&A, for curious customers.

Will the TNBA ever help other monsters?

Yes, once we have pushed Barfs and made them the superior race, we will indeed help other monsters, beginning with Mogu, we shall ride them to victory and take down Olga after trial and error.

Are there other rewards?

Yes, in fact, every time a Barf has been mixed out, it will be given away to one lucky agent.
There is a 0.00000000001% chance that it shall be you ( due to our mass amount of customers, the chances are very low, you'll be competing with other 50M+ people. ).

Will there be any refunds if I decide to stop helping further development of Barfs?

No.

And that's all, the TNBA will now be accepting form submissions, please leave your agent name, the required blobs, and be patient, we must tend to other customers as well, not just you, loser.
FreeTheDead

Re: TNBA

Postby _-Ramish-_ » Jun 2 2017, 8:35am

[quote=FreeTheDante]every time a Barf has been mixed out, it will be given away to...[/quote]

You mean maxed out? Lol

And I already sent you 50 Greys Blobs and 70 of each other colours.
(Means I'm a bigger fraud than you, loser.)
_-Ramish-_

Postby FreeTheDead » Jun 2 2017, 8:41am

_-Ramish-_ wrote:[quote=FreeTheDante]every time a Barf has been mixed out, it will be given away to...

You mean maxed out? Lol

(Means I'm a bigger fraud than you, loser.)[/quote]
I hear insults.

Barfs! We have someone who shall not comply with our rules, destroy him!

Also, General McBarfWriter. Could you please be more careful with your spelling? Thank you.
FreeTheDead

Postby Backinorder » Jun 2 2017, 12:56pm

FreeTheDante wrote:
_-Ramish-_ wrote:[quote=FreeTheDante]every time a Barf has been mixed out, it will be given away to...

You mean maxed out? Lol

(Means I'm a bigger fraud than you, loser.)

I hear insults.

Barfs! We have someone who shall not comply with our rules, destroy him!

Also, General McBarfWriter. Could you please be more careful with your spelling? Thank you.[/quote]
What's wrong with you guys's quotes
Backinorder

Postby _-Ramish-_ » Jun 2 2017, 8:45pm

Quotations aren't working. I have noticed that the forums are behaving really weirdo these days. Sometimes when I try to open forums, it says, Coming Soon! And others, when I open off topic section, it says, There are no posts in this topic.
_-Ramish-_

Postby p00pster » Jun 2 2017, 9:37pm

_-Ramish-_ wrote:Quotations aren't working. I have noticed that the forums are behaving really weirdo these days. Sometimes when I try to open forums, it says, Coming Soon! And others, when I open off topic section, it says, There are no posts in this topic.

Barfotage
p00pster

Postby Saint » Jun 3 2017, 4:29pm

Barf is bad
Saint

Postby Backinorder » Jun 3 2017, 4:47pm

Saint wrote:Barf is bad

Saint is bad
Backinorder