What happened in Las Vegas

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

What happened in Las Vegas

Postby -ares- » Oct 2 2017, 11:43am

Sorry for bad grammar but I ought to say this.

Dear fellow smashers,

Las Vegas recently got mass killings. Shooter was shot and killed by police officer after 10 minutes of shooting at audience. Sadly, we got 58 death toll with over 400 injured. It was recorded most many death tolls in American History. The point is, we can help them recover like Boston Strong. Motive for shooting is still unknown. I got a friend that lives in Las Vegas. I haven't heard from him yet. Hope yours and mine are ok.

 everybody.

Please let me know if this needs to be fixed.
-ares-

Re: What happened in Las Vegas

Postby stigma » Oct 2 2017, 2:46pm

This...is a kids game..and as much as this is important, I would rather not bring such a dark topic to it.
This doesn't say that I don't care about the people in Las Vegas because, I do and I care about my country, but I don't think this is the best topic to discuss here.
Don't take it the wrong way ;)
Kpop
stigma

Postby Saint » Oct 2 2017, 5:20pm

Children shouldn’t be sheltered
Saint

Postby Gwyn » Oct 2 2017, 6:37pm

Kpop_fo_life wrote:This...is a kids game..and as much as this is important, I would rather not bring such a dark topic to it.
This doesn't say that I don't care about the people in Las Vegas because, I do and I care about my country, but I don't think this is the best topic to discuss here.
Kpop

The forums are more than welcome to outside topics. ATA themselves often promote awareness about all kinds of disasters. And for a kids game, most of the people who play it are not.
Gwyn

Postby stigma » Oct 2 2017, 8:41pm

What part of : don't take it the wrong way
Do you not understand
stigma

Postby Gwyn » Oct 2 2017, 10:21pm

Kpop_fo_life wrote:What part of : don't take it the wrong way
Do you not understand

What other way could it be taken? The forums aren’t a place for this stuff to be censored
Gwyn

Postby _-Ramish-_ » Oct 3 2017, 9:44am

Kpop_fo_life wrote:This...is a kids game..and as much as this is important, I would rather not bring such a dark topic to it.
This doesn't say that I don't care about the people in Las Vegas because, I do and I care about my country, but I don't think this is the topic to discuss here.
Kpop

Whoa whoa whoa guys all right we know that its an 8+ rated social thingiemobab but I have a personal observation that SMASH is 75% made uo of teens and even pops, moms, even grannys! Seriously.

Plus, why the heck would you NOT tell a child that this thing has happened? The new generation should be aware of the surroundings (which I know they 90% are aware of the things we didn't even imagine at that age)
But, the thing is there.

Conclusion

Chillax...
_-Ramish-_

Postby -ares- » Oct 3 2017, 11:02am

_-Ramish-_ wrote:
This doesn't say that I don't care about the people in Las Vegas because, I do and I care about my country, but I don't think this is the topic to discuss here.
Kpop

Whoa whoa whoa guys all right we know that its an 8+ rated social thingiemobab but I have a personal observation that SMASH is 75% made uo of teens and even pops, moms, even grannys! Seriously.

Plus, why the heck would you NOT tell a child that this thing has happened? The new generation should be aware of the surroundings (which I know they 90% are aware of the things we didn't even imagine at that age)
But, the thing is there.

Conclusion

Chillax...

Yeah, they need to get slapped with reality.
-ares-

Postby JonTea » Oct 3 2017, 12:59pm

When I were a lad we worried about nuclear armageddon...

Wait a second, we probably should now 
JonTea

Postby -Boobie- » Oct 3 2017, 2:35pm

Kpop

Nice, make the thread all about you...
Moar Respek to da chamION
-Boobie-

Next

Return to Off Topic