[NEW] : Smash Got Talent - Introduction

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Re: [NEW] : Smash Got Talent - Introduction

Postby stigma » Dec 11 2017, 9:49pm

Quartzory wrote:
Hurbert wrote:This...is a bad idea

Well that’s your opinion & I respect it but , how is it a bad idea ? Explain to me

I can easily see people getting their feelings hurt and causing drama, bringing it to world chat.. As cool as the idea is.
stigma

Postby Quartzory » Dec 12 2017, 2:46am

Hurbert wrote:I can easily see people getting their feelings hurt and causing drama, bringing it to world chat.. As cool as the idea is.

Well maybe because people misunderstood my idea ? Not sure how’s this even going to make people feel bad at any point 😕

It’s a contest ( for fun ) & it won’t be on TV like the real Got Talent show so people who has some free time can participate for a chance if getting rewards & also to use their free time doing something which is not considered as a waste of time such as ( Art , Singing , & Photography )

So , I’m trying to make things more fun by giving away some prizes 😋
Quartzory

Postby stigma » Dec 12 2017, 10:04am

Well what im saying is, prople could seriously be hurt if they sing their heart out and people tell him/her its bad
stigma

Postby Hermione » Dec 15 2017, 11:19am

It's just a contest for fun. Like...It's not even official ATA or anything, so I don't see the harm. Ata has avatar contests, which are literally drawing contests. You draw your heart out and may lose. That's the chance you take by competing. Do something you're good at, not something you're bad at. Hopefully this helps to liven things up a bit... Smash could totally use it. Thanks for doing this by the way Quartzy!
Hermione

Postby Quartzory » Dec 15 2017, 11:22am

Added :-

- 1 new category which is ( Comedy )

& will be adding more things until you get satisfied 
Quartzory

Postby Quartzory » Dec 15 2017, 11:24am

Hermione wrote:It's just a contest for fun. Like...It's not even official ATA or anything, so I don't see the harm. Ata has avatar contests, which are literally drawing contests. You draw your heart out and may lose. That's the chance you take by competing. Do something you're good at, not something you're bad at. Hopefully this helps to liven things up a bit... Smash could totally use it. Thanks for doing this by the way Quartzy!

Well said Hermione buddy 😋 it’s a for fun contest indeed & I hope everyone would join the fun  & thanks a lot buddy
Quartzory

Postby Donut_tell_o » Dec 15 2017, 1:29pm

This is cool🍩😊
Donut_tell_o

Postby epicawesome » Dec 15 2017, 4:09pm

SMASH

Notice QUARTZ

And hire him
epicawesome

Postby Alashandra » Dec 16 2017, 4:02pm

Ala for judge 🌚
Seems like a cool idea to get the community more involved since this games sadly slowly dying.
Alashandra

Postby Alashandra » Dec 16 2017, 4:02pm

Ala for judge 🌚
Seems like a cool idea to get the community more involved since this games sadly slowly dying.
Alashandra

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic